Book Two Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

We pulled into Rapid City and into a popular truck stop for the area cruising the back lot; it didn’t take long before a young girl approached. I was nervous about it, possibly being a sting, so I looked her over good noticing the track marks up her arm from shooting up, you just can’t fake track marks that good.

"Hey there, are you looking for a good time? Oh my a couple, I can’t say I have ever run into anything like this before baby, usually the guys that come around here don’t have no other options but if you two are looking for something kinky I am certainly down for whatever you want."

"Wow well aren’t you beautiful, yes we have decided our sex life has gotten fairly boring, you could say and we want to spice it up but obviously we want something discrete; surely that makes sense to you. So how much are we talking about to take you home for the entire night?"

"Well baby the entire night huh, normally that would cost you a pretty penny but honestly you’re really attractive and so is your girl over there, far different from what I am used to. So I’ll work you a deal baby cause something tells me I will not have to fake it with the two of you, so how about flat rate $200.00 for all day and all night?"

"Well now that sounds fair, hop in."

I pulled out my wallet and counted out the money then climbed out of the truck and let her in; I started to say something to her averting her attention while Stacey grabbed her from behind covering her mouth and nose with a chloroform rag. As she struggled to get away but fell short of accomplishing that when she fell victim to the chemical and slipped away into a deep sleep, I headed onto a back road out of town and drove around till I found a piece of property for sale, it was perfect forty acres of fairly thick treed land with a dirt road running up through it; a good distance to an old style farm house.

Stacey and I climbed out of the truck and started looking around, there didn’t appear to be any neighbors around for a long distance. There was an old barn out back behind the farm house, it was really old but well-built structurally sound, by appearance we walked up to the door of the farm house and knocked on the door. A little old man made his way to the door he appeared to be in probably his 70's and moved really slow, you could hear him coughing the entire time he walked to the door; it creaked as it opened.

"Hello how may I help you son?"

"Yes sir, we were just inquiring about your property here for sale, it is certainly beautiful and we would love to purchase it but we don’t really care to go through a bank, we don’t need to, how much were you asking for the place sir?"

"Well son I am asking $175,000 for the entire place, understand though that the house and barn need some work. I have lived here my entire life and worked hard maintaining it, however I am afraid the past few years have been difficult, I have let it begin to fall apart in areas for lack of ability to do the work myself and now I have cancer and the bills are piling up. I’m going under long before I actually die so I am motivated to sell but are you two kind of young to be looking at a place like this, where are your parents?"

"Well sir to be honest our parents passed and left us a good deal of insurance money, we’re newlyweds just looking to get away from the painful past and start over new and we wanted to apply the money we were left to a home we can truly grow old in, with property outside of town in a home large enough to raise a family when we’re ready. Somewhere out of town away from the hustle and problems of city life and we have fallen in love with your property so far, and I have no problem with the price at all sir, can we check out the house?"

"Of course you can follow me."

I already had every intention of purchasing the property but checking out the house to make sure it was structurally sound enough to live in was important as well ideas rushing through my head for all the possibilities this house and the barn held in store for future victims I felt like a kid in candy land the old man walked us through the entire house and Stacey and I bother were more than satisfied with everything we saw

I walked out to the truck and started counting out money into a Bag till I reached his asking price we had truly gotten lucky when we found that strong box loaded with cash I threw a blanket over the Hooker in the back and gave her another dose of chloroform to ensure she stays out then we followed the little old man to the bank to complete the transaction for the property