Promise

Hiya peoples...I feel sorry for Bakura right now....heck, I feel sorry for Mira and Kozo too. Poor Bakura though, he has to choose, well Kozo will die if Bakura saves Mira, and Mira'll be taken away from him if he chooses Kozo...what'll he do? Let's find out, enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

Bakura's POV:

   Mira or Kozo, Mira or Kozo, Kozo or Mira, Kozo or Mira; my mind kept saying over and over. Then I finally came to the conclusion: I won't let them take either from me. But how exactly do I do that? Well, I should probably grab Kozo first so they won't kill him...then he'll try to run off with Mira. But wait, of course! She won't go willingly so she'll slow him down! But there's so many other people...but I can take them.

  I smirk and start to put my plan in action. I casually walk over and grab Kozo. Just as I thought, as soon as I even touched the baby, that stupid pedophile got up and started pulling Mira away. I held the baby and mentally told him sorry for this, but got my gun out of my pants and shot the ceiling, putting everyone else in panic, waking the baby, and putting Mira the most panic, she had no idea what had happened, she was blindfolded. Just as I thought, the panic gave her more strength and means to struggle free.

  I pointed the gun at a random guy and nudged my head towards Mira. He awkwardly and hastily ran and tried to snatch Mira. I knew Mira was probably freaking out, but if I went to get her myself...I would actually be putting her baby in more danger. The guy freed Mira from the pedophile's grasp and prettimuch pushed her towards me.

  I quickly unblindfolded her in record timing and untied her wrists and legs then handed her the baby. She was so in shock she almost dropped Kozo, but she realized before he actually really fell. With a flick of one of my wrists, a dagger that I had put into the wrist sheath slid out and I caught it by the handle and cut a thin line on one of the pedophile's cheeks as he ran at me. I grabbed his arm when he swung it at me and flipped him over and slammed him into the ground. He got up without a scratch, apart from the one on his cheek, and came at me with a fist to my eye.

  Ouch...I knew that was going to leave a mark, man this guy is an actual challange...but I'm still gonna beat him. No one, I mean NO ONE messes with MY family. I flicked my other wrist and grabbed the second dagger, I crossed my arms back so my hands were at my shoulders then swiftly uncrossed them, slashing both of his shoulders. He didn't even flinch. Is this guy invincible or something?

  He swiped his leg to knock me off my feet but I jumped and swung my arm down to grap his leg and did a flip mid-air and slammed him into the ground once more. He stumbled getting up but before he could actually stand I kicked him in the face, knocking a tooth out of his mouth. Blood spurted everywhere from his mouth. He snarled and kicked the place that hurts most on a guy. Ow...that stupid dick gets on my last nerve...no pun intended.

  I punched him in the face with all I had, and it was so hard he fell backwards. I stabbed my heel into his leg. A scream of paint escaped his lips. I smirked, stabbed my heal harder then walked over and kicked him in the face. He still wasn't knocked out. What the hell? He grabbed my leg, digging his fingers into it, and swung me off my feet. What a pitiful move. I was one the ground next to him and I quickly hopped back up, stomped my foot into his stomach, cause more blood to squirt from his mouth and I dropped one of my daggers the put both hands on one of them and was about to stab him in the heart before I heard Mira, "STOP!" she screamed.

  She had been begging us to stop the whole time...but I finally realized I was about to go too far. I dropped the dagger and kicked him in the head, knocking him unconscious. I ran to Mira and hugged her. The rest of the whole building had cleared out in panic after I had shot the gun.