Love, loss, and life

Hiya peepz! Okay, so Amya's actually gonna have a BIG part in this chapter, seeing everyone else either doesn't know what to do or is too depressed. But Amya has a plan, hopefully it'll work...but on the other hand, she can't really help Mira right now...she can't erase that Mira's pregnant, she can only make her have better feelings on the matter, and help Bakura not want to kill Yami every time he sees him. But anyway, let's see what happens, enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

Afterschool:

  Amya smiled at herself when everyone came together, trying to seem a little happier. She shook her head and sighed at all their fake smiles.

  She really hated when people did that.

  Yugi wouldn't so much as look at Yami, all Yami would do is look at Yugi, and Bakura ignored all my pleading and just stared scowling at Yami. It would be funny, but it was too serious for it to actually be.

  Rolling her eyes, Amya spoke, "Everyone, cut out the happy act."

  Everyone stared at her. Amya knew it was unlike her to order people around, ever, but she picked up a few tricks from Jet. But it didn't make her a bad person or anything, she was just able to stand up and express herself.

  "That's enough of all this, look at you all, you're acting so childish, Yugi, Yami did that because he loves you, he missed you so much he was so hopeless, he would lash out at all of us just at the mentioning of you because he didn't want to hear it until we got you back, he didn't care if it would be okay or whatever, he just wanted you back, and the day before he did that to Mira he lashed out screaming and crying because he was so hopeless and didn't even know if you were still alive!" Amya shouted.

  Yugi looked down at his feet then up at Yami, "Really?"

  Yami looked into Yugi's eyes, "Really...I just missed you so much...I didn't have any right to do that anyway...but I love you Yugi, I didn't even enjoy a second of it...I cried the whole time cuz I just couldn't stop missing you.."

  Tears filled Yugi's eyes and he ran to Yami. Yami wrapped his arms around Yugi and held him close as he cried into his chest. Amya smiled warmly at the adorable couple.

  Act 1 - complete, Amya said in her mind. The other parts of the master plan will be a lot harder and take longer. Now Act 2, Mira and Bakura, they're probably the most important, considering they're the most serious. First part of Act 2, help Bakura stop wanting to kill Yami.

  "Bakura?" Amya asked.

  Bakura looked up at her, "What?"

  "Does it help you hate Yami any less?" Amya asked.

  Bakura held up a hand, holding two fingers about an inch apart and squinting an eye, "About this much."

  Amya rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Well, think about Mira. Think about her baby. About their future. Is it really healthy for them if you hate the baby's father?"

  Bakura clenched his teeth and fists and scowled at Yami. After a moment, I put a hand on his shoulder and he relaxed a little and sighed, "I guess not...but...but..."

  I laughed, "Well, Yami do you love me?" That was unexpected and made Bakura tense up a lot more.

  Yami looked sideways at me, "In a friend kind of way, why?"

  "Bakura do you love me?" I asked, ignoring Yami's question for now.

  Bakura calmed a little and nodded, "Of course babe, you're everything to me."