The shadow realm

Heya! So Mira's in the shadow realm ooo...YAY I get to discribe Mira in the shadow realm, should be very interesting. Gonna have some twisted/creepy fun with this chapter!(: Also, I will discribe how the gang tries to get Mira back, welll, hope you like it, enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

  I woke up in some kind of place covered with smokey purple fog. I could barely see a thing. It was soo cold, I shivered and looked down at myself. My skin was the palest white I had ever seen! I coughed and found my throat to be extremly dry and scratchy. At least I wasn't bleeding anymore.

  I walked around for a little while. Finding nothing, I realized I didn't even know where the heck I was. I felt like breaking down crying, but no tears would come to my eyes. I strained my ears to find theere was nothing at all to hear. I felt empty...there was always something to hear at home, or at school, or anywhere and everywhere. I guessed I wasn't exactly anywhere...like I was in a different dimension or something.

  I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I imagined being at school, surrounded by all of my wonderful friends, just a normal day. When I opened them I found I was at the school, but my friends weren't there. Yet, I wasn't alone. Infront of me stood Malik.

  "Hello my dear, you are in the shadow realm, where your wildest dreams can come true, but only to become your scariest nightmares." Malik snickered.

  "I guess that's why you're here." I sneered.

  "You have some sense of humor, but what dream am I a nightmare of?" Malik snickered.

  "Bakura." I stated flatly.

  "My dear, stop it. I won't let you survive here long enough for Bakura to save you, so drop that thought so you don't disapoint yourself when you take your final breath." Malik commanded, and with that he disapeared.

  What did he mean 'shadow realm'? I shrugged and started wandering around. I was suprised to find that the school was basically just a hologram, I could walk straight through the walls. I knew I had to be careful though, Malik said he wouldn't let me survive long enough for Bakura to save me...

  "Hey Mira." A smiling Yugi said to me, coming out from one of the buildings.

  I didn't believe he was actually here, but I used common sense and pretended to fall for it, "Oh my gosh Yugi! We have to get out of here!" I yelled in my best paniced voice.

  "What are you talking about?" Yugi asked.

  "Let's just go." I said hurriedly, then tried to grab his hand, mine went straight through his. He gave me an evil grin as he looked up into my eyes. In a flash the illusion of Yugi had turned into a horrible creature with shadows glowing around its outline.

  It swung one of it's claws at me, but I quickly dodged and started running. One thing A LOT of people don't know about me, I only pretend to be clumsy because it's fun, but I could be the most coordinated person you ever met if I really wanted.

  I ran and ran, then I bumped into what looked like Joey from behind, but when he turned around his skin was jet-black and his eyes were deep red. He smiled at me, his teeth all sharp to a point Her grabbed my arm and bit into it. I screamed and karate-chopped him in the head with my free hand then kicked him in the you-know-whats, then ran for my life as soon as his sharp teeth released my arm.

  I tripped over what looked like...a dead snake? Suddenly it turned into a giant live serpent. Okay, another thing many people don't know about me, I am deathly afraid of snakes. I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran. I would've laughed if I wasn't so scared, because my shriek actually made the serpent back up.