Mira or Kozo?

wow...I just realized...I have already written 40 chapters for this story. That's crazy. Oh yeah, hi! I have a major headache right now and don't feel very good so I will probably only write this part today then the rest tomorrow maybe. So yeah, usually I just write the opening one day then write the actual chapter the next. Cuz I'm lazy like that. Plus, I like to start off writing the chapter so it helps I guess. but anyway, enjoy after I decide to finish this chapter!

--yaoifangirl32;)

Mira's point of view:

  I didn't know when Bakura said he had stuff to do, he meant he was going to catch the robbers! How could he, they could've killed him! I'm so glad he's not hurt! But I'm glad he caught them. But he won't shut up about the one that got away.

  I know Bakura won't stop until he's caught, but it's so dangerous! He shouldn't be running around doing things that could get him killed when he has a baby to think about. I know he's doing this for me and my baby's safety but...still. He should just let the cops handle this.

  Of course, if I told him that he would blow up. I'm aware of how much he hates cops. I'm aware that he 100% believes cops are just good for nothing. That they are incapable of helping anyone.

  But I don't think he should be doing this. I admit it's hot and sweet but he just shouldn't be. If anything happens to him then I'll be all alone. The baby won't have a father. Well, of course he has a father, but Yami was there to hold my hand when Kozo was born, Bakura was.

  He shouldn't be putting his life in danger.

  That's all the thoughts that ran through my mind in that quick moment that Bakura got hit and run. We were taking a walk to the park, this was a nice friendly neighborhood, so somebody must be after him.

  He didn't lay there in pain, he pushed himself to run after that car. I knew that he knew who it was, I tried to grab his shoulder and stop him, but he ran too fast.

  "Bakura! Stop!" I yelled after him.

  "Don't try to stop me!" Bakura yelled back.

  I sighed, "Stop trying to be the hero. You could get yourself killed..." I looked into the stroller I was pushing and Kozo seemed alright, he was crying, but he was alright. I calmed him down and held him in my arms for a bit.

  I couldn't hear anyone come up behind me, but suddenly I found and arm wrap around me and a hand over my mouth. Then I found myself and the baby being stuffed into a truck. He tied my wrists together, my ankles, gagged my mouth, but let me see. He ordered me to keep my baby calm before getting out and slamming the back door shut. It seemed like this was some type of small delivery truck.

  I did my best to calm Kozo down. Oh Bakura, see what I mean? I was only worried about you before, but because you kept running off like that I was defenseless.

  Bakura kept running after the car that had hit him until he became so utterly tired from running he completely collapsed, before he totally lost his breath he caught a glimpse of the man driving the car: it was the same man who had got away last time. Bakura had been right. Only one problem, Bakura passed out before he could even get back up.

  He woke up in the hospital with all of his friends surrounding him asking tons of questions. He completely ignored them, for he wanted to know something himself, "Where's Mira?"

  Everyone else in the room grew silent and stared at him. They had no idea where she was either.

  "WHERE THE HELL IS MIRA!?" Bakura demanded.