Don't want to let it go

Hi peepz(: Well, things should get interesting...very interesting....very very interesting...okay now I sound like a creeper so I shall stop now lol...well, I know it's crazy, I totally forgot about Ryou and Kaiba for a while then it's mostly about them...well, Kaiba, but now it will be about him and Ryou(: I want to do this a little differently, now it's from Kaiba's point of veiw for a little bit, but anyway, hope you like it! Enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

Kaiba's point of veiw:

  Miracle pushed me against the wall as she kissed me feverently. She took off my jacket and started to unbottun my shirt. She pressed her cold hands on my bare chest. Then she tried to pull my shirt totally off, only then I realized what I was doing and where I was. I was at work. This wasn't right. At all.

  I pushed her away and she tried to come back at me, "NO!" I yelled at her, "You're fired! Get OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

  She looked at me, hurt. She looked down at her feet and sadly went away. I sighed and then tears filled up my eyes as i thought of Ryou. He hadn't done anything wrong...he was nice and sweet, he was like the perfect guy.

  I buttoned back up my shirt and sat down at my desk and slammed my head into my computer's keyboard. I looked up, the screen was going crazy. I growled and shut the whole thing down and restarted it.

  "Are you alright Mr. Kaiba?" my assistant asked, coming into the room.

  "Just about time you came in...I'm not feeling well so get my co-boss, I need to go home." I stated.

  "B-b-but Mr. Kaiba, you never abandon you're job, even when you're sick...y-you only do that when you have to go to s-school." she said weakly.

  "Did I ask you?"

  "N-no sir."

  "Then go do it."

  She quickly nodded and hurried off to go preform her task. I grabbed my jacket and swiftly left the building. God I was so confused right then. What the hell am I going to do?

The next day:

  I have to go to the park with the gang today at three. I look at the clock, it's 3....in the morning. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I had thought about calling Ryou...but I don't know, I just couldn't bear to her his sad little voice when I tell him...I will eventually have to though...but I don't want to hurt him...I've never really cared for someone this much, even my own brother....

3 o'clock in the afternoon:

  I somehow basically slept all the way from when I woke up at 3am to about 2pm. I immediately got up and changed, then I went to go eat breakfast. I found myself not hungry, so I didn't eat. I felt a little sick to my stomach as I thought of having to face Ryou and tell him...

  Now it's 3. I tiredly went out of the front door.

  "Mr. Kaiba! Don't you want to ride in your limo!?" my limo driver yelled, running after me.

  "No thanks, I'd rather walk today, it's not that far, plus I need the time to think..." I replied, then continued walking.

  I thought about Ryou thw whole walk to the park. I had even forgotten exactly why I was going to the park, all except for Ryou. I had forgotten that everyone else would be there, so when I arrived I was about to ask why they were here, then I suddenly remembered. It was because of Mira, she had something to tell as all, but honestly, I wasn't in the mood.

  "Okay guys, I have something to tell you all, I have a little sister." Mira stated.

  "WHAT!?" everyone yelled, all except me, i didn't really care right now.

  "Yup, she does, that's me, name's Rose!" A girl around the age of 10 giggled, jumping out from behind Mira. She did look like her, I knew Mira wouldn't lie, but I didn't care.

  "Kaiba, what's wrong?" Ryou suddenly asked me.

  I sighed, now or never. But do I really want to tell him when there's a little girl here? Well, I cared too much about Ryou to care about that, "Ryou...I..." I sighed, "Ryou, I betrayed you..."

  "What?" Ryou asked worriedly.

  "I...you know that Miracle girl? Well...she came to my office and-"

  "You didn't!" Mira yelled accusingly.

  "No, it was nothing like that!" I yelled, I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks, I ignored them, "She kissed me and...I kissed back and she tried to...but I didn't Ryou, it was nothing, I fired her and she's out of my life and-"

  "Shut up." Ryou stifiled, trying to hold back tears, but they rolled down his cheeks anyway.

  "Ryou I-"

  "I guess I can never be with anybody...they all just betray me...you've found someone new Kaiba, don't be held back by me..." Ryou mummbled, then ran away crying.

  Mira's sister watched him go then looked at me, "I've always like gay couples...I thought they were adoreable, especially when they didn' care what anyone thought...you two would be cute...but I can tell you care too much and I don't even know you." she shook her head and walked away.

  Mira smiled pitifully at me, then followed after her little sister, after giving a quick goodbye hug to Bakura. He scowled at me after Mira had left, "What the hell were you thinking?"

  "What? Didn't you make Mira do this to Ryou!?" I asked angrilly.

  "At least Mira wasn't just some slut...Yami, Yugi, take me home. It's not worth staying here." Bakura said.

  So soon, everyone left me. I was all alone. As it grew later, it started to sprinkle, then rain as it became late. I sat down and never got up after everyone left me until the street lamps turned on. I wandered around for a little while. My limo driver called me and asked if he needed to pick me up, I said there was no need and hung up. I felt like being alone.

  I let the rain soak my clothes through. I cried, the rain hid my tears from passerbys running along trying to get out of the rain. I found a giant puddle and walked into it. I let the water soak into my expensive shoes. I didn't care, I took them off and let the water completely soak through my socks. I left my shoes unwatched on the sidewalk, I didn't care. I took off my jacket and left it by my shoes, then I walked away.

  It was posotively pouring down rain. I felt like dying. I felt like screaming my lungs out. I felt like drowning. I sat down in another big puddle I found. I was freezing cold, and as the hours passed by I got more tired, as the hours passed by I felt worse, and soon I fainted. I knew I'd probably drown from the water in the puddle by drowning.

  But I didn't feel any reason to live anymore. I found the thing I had been searching for, the thing that had made me genuinely happy, and I let it slip from my fingers. The money, the fame, they never mattered to me, they were just a pass-time until I did find that thing to fill my empty spot. I found it...why did I let it go?

  The last thing I thought of before I fainted was Ryou, but not just how much I missed him. I was thinking about how he must've felt. I've never thought about another's feelings before. Ever. Yes, I cared about my brother tons, but I've never...actually thought about anyone's feelings before...