Oh. My. God. I am going to kill him.

Hello ppl of da world(: I promise dis chapter will be longer...hopefully...probably....cuz YAY it has unexpected things and jealousy and blahdahblah, but enough of my blahdahblah, onto the story's blahdahblah(:

--yaoifangirl32;)

The next day:

  I love Ryou I love Ryou I love Ryou I l-

  "We get it, just because he's late doesn't mean you have to keep saying that over and over." Joey said.

  We were all hanging out at the park today, just hanging out as we all agreed to. Nothing big, but it sure beats staying home like a loner!

  "Wait...I said that out loud?" I asked.

  "Yea, kinda." Tristin laughed.

  "I'm guessing your date went well?" Tea asked.

  "Yup." Ryou said, walking up and putting an arm over my shoulder. There was something different about him, I just couldn't put my finger on....

  "Hey Ryou." I said.

  "Hey." he replied and gave me a lick on the cheek.

  A lick? A LICK!? This is not the same sweet little Ryou I went out with yesterday, I pulled away from him and took a good look at him. His hair...it looked like it was styled in...bat wings on the top of his head? And his eyes, they were more serious and he looked like he had like, eyeliner on! What the...

  "Umm, are you the same Ryou I went out with yesterday? Cuz you sure don't look or act like him." I said.

  "You noticed?" he chuckled, whoever he was.

  Yami's eyes widened, "Bakura!"

  "That's me, pharoah." Bakura or whoever he was replied.

  "Wait, pharoah? Okay, what the heck's going on?" I asked.

  "Well, mortal, Yami and I are centuaries old spirits living in mellenuim items, or at least were until Yami freed himself, but that's too long of a story to explain." Bakura explained, sneering at Yami.

  "I was a pharoah before this, and well, Yugi found the mellenium puzzle, and well it's a long story, but it doesn't really matter right now." Yami said, sneering back at Bakura.

  "So what does matter right now pharoah?" Bakura asked.

  "I'm sorry to interupt you're flirtations, but I have a question...what happened to Ryou?" I asked.

  "Why settle for that loser when you can have me?" Bakura asked, holding my chin and making me look into his eyes.

  Did he just call Ryou a loser? Oh NO he didn't! He's going to regret those words!

  I gave he a sarcastic smile, and he immediatly knew something bad was going to happen. But, before he could back away, I kneed him in the you-know-whats. I couldn't help but laugh when he fell to the ground moaning in pain.

  "That's for calling Ryou a loser." I said, and kicked him while he was still on the ground, "and that's for hitting on me, you filthy slut."

  Bakura coughed roughly. He stood up and earned himself another kick in the you-know-whats and a punch in the gut when he held onto my shoulder to keep himself up.

  "I have had enough of you mortal!" Bakura yelled.

  "And I've had enough of you!" I shouted, and swung my arm back, preparing to punch him in the face. Something flashed when I was in mid-punch, and the next thing I knew Ryou was on the ground crying, holing the side of his head. I gasped.