You always make me smile

Hey wat up my peepz!? I'm in a random mood...hopefully gonna fit in some laughs and some random in this chapter! a little humor about my lovely gay couples, Ryou and Kaiba as well as Yami and Yugi, hopefully(: Maybe a little for the dear Tea and Joey, probably some for Mira and Bakura. Then maybe actually include Tristin and Akira into something bigger than just their background parts(: So this chapter can become a beautiful rainbow...or is it butterfly? Oh well, who cares? Just enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

Afterschool:

  "So Mira, do you think Bakura'll be here tomorrow?" Kaiba asked.

  "I dunno." I replied. I wish he already knew about the whole Bakura and Ryou thing.

  "Well, umm, anyway, what should we do today?" Joey asked, thank god changing the subject.

  "We could go to the park?" Yugi suggested.

  "Yeah, lets!" I exclaimed, "I'm hyper right now, I could run a freakin marathon!" With that I ran off towards what I thought was the direction of the park.

  "Mira wait, it's the other way!" Tea yelled after me.

  I quickly turned and ran the other way, "I knew that!" I laughed.

  Ryou grabbed Kaiba's hand and began running after me. Kaiba unwillingly started running just so Ryou wouldn't yank his arm off. Yugi grabbed Yami's hand and started running too. Tea and Joey shrugged at eachother, held hands, then began running after us all. Akira shyly walked over to Tristin, grabbed his hand and started running.

  I collapased in the grass as soon as I had reached the park. Sure, it wasn't that far from school, but it was still a long way to run the whole way. When everbody else finally came they were all walking. When Tristin and Akira arrived I slightly noticed them holding hands and quickly let go. I smiled to myself.

  "I like your messy hair, I like the clothes you wear, I like the way you sing and when you dance with me, I don’t know why I love you! I just know I can’t stop thinking of you! OH WAIT! It's cuz you make me smile, you always make me smile!" I sang, getting up and dancing.

  Tea giggled, "I love that song."

  "I know right!" I laughed, "Come on everybody, Yugi, Yami, Joey, Tea, Ryou, Kaiba, Tristin, and Akira...dude I got a lot of friends!"

  "I'm not singing." kaiba said.

  "Come on just this once?" I begged.

  "No." Kaiba replied.

  "Please???" Tea giggled.

  "Don't be a sour puss Kaiba." Joey laughed.

  "For me?" Ryou asked.

  I giggled as Kaiba blushed and mumbled, "Fine." Aww Ryou can make him roll over! I didn't even expect kaiba to like Ryou, let alone like him enough to give in just because of him.

  "I LIKE THAT RAINBOW PAIR!" I shouted.

  "OF GYM SHOES THAT YOU WEAR!" everyone else yelled.

  "I LIKE THE WAY YOU SING!" I exclaimed.

  "AND WHEN YOU DANCE WITH ME!" we all sang together.

  "I like the face you make!" Tea sang.

  "And when you dance with me." Tea and Joey sang together.

  "I like the rules you break." Yugi giggled.

  "And when you dance with me." Yami joined in, giving Yugi a hug.