Huh? What just happened?

Heya! Wow my last chapter was 4 pages...wahoo! Now, I know I've been getting a lot better at writing YAY(: Anyway, time to continue on from my cliffhanger...hope to make it another 3, 4, or more than that page chapter(: anyway, enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

A week later on Thursday:

  "Ready to go?" Ryou asked. I couls still feel the sadness in his voice. He'd been like that everytime he visited me, which was everyday, actually, he had never left my side at all since a day after the whole gang had visited me. It was kinda hard.

  I had relearned all their names. They also visited me now and then, but they didn't stick by me like Ryou did. He skipped school to stay by me, with the premission of his parents, his parents even dropped by to give him food and clothing to change into everyday he was with me! Of course he went into the restroom to change, but other than that if you don't call that commitment, I don't know what you do!

   "Yea." I said smiling.

  The nurse unlatched all the clips on me and took out all of the cords and wires carefully. She handed me my clothes to change into, and I went into the restroom to go change. I came back and Ryou held my hand as we walked out the door to go face the world.

  I took a deep breath of the cool, fresh, outside air as we finally came out of the hospital. I looked down at my arms, I still had faint scars on my arms, but other than that I was healed now.

  "Well, I'm going to go drop off Mira at her house okay guys?" Ryou asked.

  "OK." They all replied. I noticed that Yugi and Yami were holding hands as I walked away. Wait...are they brothers or are they just...gay? That was the only thing I still hadn't re-learned about them yet, but soon I'll remember...I hope.

  Ryou led me to his car and helped me into the passanger seat. After getting me settled, he hopped into the driver seat. He sat there for a minute, then traced his fingers over the scars on my arms, looking at them with sad eyes.

  "Stop it that tickles!" I giggled, playfully pushing his hands away from my arms, trying to cheer him up.

  He smiled sympatheticaly at me, with a hint of sadness and longing, then got out his keys, put them in and started the car. The whole drive to my house we were both silent.

  Only when we got there did we speak, "Here we are." Ryou stated.

  "Thanks." I said, smiling at him.

  "Bye, I love you." he said, then planted a gentle kiss on my lips.

  I blushed as he pulled his face away unwillingly. I could see the sadness in his eyes, so I pressed my lips against his myself. His tongue gently pressed my lips, asking for entrance, and our tongues were soon explorng eachother's mouths.

  Unwillingly, he pulled away, "You're parents are probably worried, you should go now."

  "I love you too Ryou, I remember now." I said, smiling even brighter, and gave him a peck on the cheek and giddily got out of the car, closing the door behind me, and skipped happily all the way to my front door.

  Ryou's face turned hot, a deep red blush creeping onto his face, a smile brightening his sweet face. She remembers, she finally remembers, he thought to himself. He let out a small laugh of happiness, turning the car back on as he saw my parents open the door to let me in, but he didn't start backing up until I waved him a goodbye.

  I went inside as he drove away. I love you Ryou, even when I didn't remember you, I still loved you, that just proves how much we were meant to be, I thought to myself.