I love you

Heyo peoples(: well, it's Mira's birthday! Wahoo! Guess what? She has the same b-day as me! Isn't that such a counicidence? (I probably spelt it wrong but Idc lol) Anyway, there's probably gonna be a part that will make a lot of the readers go AWWWW! in this chapter, so be prepared with your fangirl squeals;Dlol enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

  I sighed as I walked up to the hospital building and pushed open the front doors. I waved to the clerk at the desk, she nodded, I had told her I would visit again tomorrow.

  I took the elevator to the 3rd floor then counted the doors as I passed by them, "201, 202, 203, 204, 205, ah, 206." I opened up the door and walked into the room, "Goodmorning Bakura."

  Bakura moaned tiredly then yawned, "Goodmorning Mira."

  I came over to him, smiling, "I missed you."

  "Not as much as I missed you." Bakura laughed. I held his hand and kissed him. He smiled at me, "I have a suprise for you once I get out of this place, what do you say about me and you at the fancy italian resturant on Amore Way?"

  "I would love that." I replied, planting a kiss on Bakura's forehead.

  Bakura put a hand up to my face, "You know what the last thing I saw was?"

  "What?"

  "Your beautiful face."

  I wanted to cry right then. Somehow, I was too happy to actually cry. So we spent the rest of the time flirting and teasing eachother...not in the slutty way, but just like lovers do when they missed eachother.

Noon:

  I kissed Bakura a farewell then unwillingly went out the door. I knew I was gonna see him again, but I'd miss him.

  I walked out to my car and hopped into th driver seat, turned the keys, and drove off. I sighed as I hit a red light, tears couldn't help but form in my eyes as I thought of Bakura.

  BEEEEEPPP! the car behind me honked, I looked up to see the light was green, I quickly changed gears and drove. I wiped away the tears that had trickled down my cheek. Why was I crying? Everything was gonna be okay, today's my birthday, why would I be sad? Just because Bakura's blind and can't see me anymore....

  I pulled over to the side of the rode and let cars pass and I cried. I sobbed until I was choking, I tried to calm down. Breathe Mira, breathe, it's not the end of the world, I comforted myself. Once I had calmed down again, I was back on the road.

  I pulled into the parking lot of Pizza Express, made sure I didn't still have any tears on my face, and hoped out of my truck. I could hear laughter coming from inside the building with my super-sensative hearing as I walked up, and when I went inside it was to find the wole gang having a good time.

  "Happy birthday Mira!" they all exclaimed, running up to hug me.

  I smiled and laughed happily as they let go...I was so glad to have awesome friends who can make me smile when I feel like crying, "Hey guys."

  "Come on, let's eat!" Joey exclaimed, running back to the giant booth they had picked to sit at. It was surrounded by ballons and presents and there were already about 6 pizzas on the table.

  "Yeah!" Tristin shouted running to the booth after Joey.

  Tea sighed, "Those boys and their food..."