Yugi and Yami come out of the closet

Hi!!! In this chapter I hope to make Yami and Yugi come out of the closet and tell their friends about their love<3 May be akward at parts...which is not very fun to write, but I will for my fans sake:D Anyway, I want some comments! I want some votes! I want some fans! I want some suggestions for other yaoi stories or fan fictions to write! come on plzzzzzz *puppy dog face* lol, at least think about it(:

--yaoifangirl32;)

For you people who skipped the last chapter because you don't like yaoi, here is all you rly need to know from that chapter:

Late that night:

  Yugi was sitting in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep. He hadn't been able to since he found out that Yami loved him.

  Yugi heard his bedroom door open, "Hey Yugi, you awake?" It was Yami.

  "Yea." Yugi replied, then sat up, "You can't sleep either?"

  "Yea..." Yami admitted.

  Yugi's grandpa was in egypt, one of his old colleagues had invited him to come to an excavation. So, Yami and Yugi had been living alone for a week so far. His grandpa had told a neighbor to check up on them to make sure they got home safe afterschool, but other than that, it was just Yugi and Yami.

  It had been kind of akward, because of how they felt about eachother. Yami couldn't take one more day of this akwardness, he just couldn't, "Yugi....do you love me?"

  Yugi blushed, "Yea, I love you Yami."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day:

  Wahoo, it's Tuesday! Goodbye Monday, and hello one more day closer to Friday! I think to myself as I hop into my car. I love this thing. I pull out of the driveway and go to school.

  When I get there, the gang's all there except Yugi and Yami...oh no my mind is thinking weird again...sometimes I wonder about myself...it's like one minute I'm shy, another I'm playful, and the next I'm random or whatever. Well, it does make things a lot more interesting I can tell you that!

  "Hello my favorite people in the world!" I exclaim as I walk up to the gang.

  "Hi!" They all reply.

  I look at Ryou to see that he's blushing. Aww he looks soo cute when he's embarassed. I then give him a hug, he blushes more.

  "Are they...holding hands?" Joey asked just as I let go of Ryou.

  I turn around to find Yugi and Yami walking up to us, yes, holding hands indeed. I could plainly see the blushes on their faces. So they've decided to tell us all, good for them. I thought to myself.

  "What's...this all about?" Tristin asked when they came close enough, motioning to their hands still holding.

  "Well, we've got something to tell you guys." Yami stated.

  I beamed at them. AWW they're really going to tell everyone! I squealed in my mind...wow I sound like a fangirl....

  "I'd sure like to hear it." Tea responded, staring at their hands.

  "Well, I love Yami and-"

  "I love Yugi." Yami finished for Yugi.

  "So we're now a couple." Yugi said, tilting his head onto Yami's shoulder and smiling at everyone.

  "Umm...wow..." Joey said akwardly.

  "I can't believe you finally told them you guys!" I squealed and forced both Yugi and Yami into a hug with me.

  "Wait..you knew?" Ryou asked.

  "Yea...it all kinda started when we all went to the arcade...but all that matters is they finally told you guys." I replied, letting go of Yugi and Yami.

  "Lemme get this straight...you guys are...gay?" Tristin asked.

  Yugi and Yami blushed. "Uh..yea I guess......" Yami replied.

  There was an akward silence for a moment. Then Yugi asked, "So...you guys are okay with it right?"

  "Of course it's just...so sudden." Tea replied.

  "Yea." Joey and Tristin agreed.

  "I'm fine with it, as long as you guys are happy." Ryou stated, tilting his head and smiling at Yugi and Yami.

  "AWW YOU'RE SOO SWEET RYOU!" I squealed and ran over to him to give him a big quick hug. He blushed which made me want to squeal more, but I held it in. What's up with me today? I'm like too happy.

  "Well, you guys are my best friends, so, I'm fine with it too." Tea said.

  "Yea Yug, I'm okay with you bein with Yami, if that's what you want, same with you Yami, just reversed...ya know what I mean!" Joey shouted.

  "I mean what Joey means...I think..." Tristin said.

  We all laughed.

  "AWW I love all you guys and how accepting you are! Mostly Ryou though." I said, and gave Ryou another big hug, giggling. WOW...now I really feel like a fangirl....oh no I actually squealed when Ryou blushed. STOP BLUSHING RYOU IT'S TOO DANG CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!