Chapter 10

I woke with a start. The sun was shining outside and I could hear the sound of the London traffic bustling about below us. I looked at my phone and the clock read 11:32am. I've never slept that late before. Wait... I didn't have the dream last night! That was the first night in ages that I haven't had the dream. I got up and stuff my feet into my old faded bunny slippers and shuffled out of my room and into the hallway. Dan and Phil's door was closed but I couldn't hear any snoring inside. I shuffled to the living room and saw them both watching what looked like anime. Phil was sat normally watching the tv but dan was laid across the couch with his head on Phil's thighs. Phil had one arm wrapped around dans stomach and the other was playing with his hair. I left them once again as they looked so peaceful and happy. I walked into the kitchen and found myself some breakfast. I was just about to take it back to my room when Phil walked in and I turned around to see him jump back with fright and almost fall over. He yelped.
"Sorry" I said.
"What's up Phil?" Dan said rushing to his side. He then saw me and awkwardly stood up.
"Morning Sophie" he said.
"Morning" I replied.
"Oh my god I think I had a heart attack" phil said.
"Sorry" I said.
"It was funny though" he said smiling at me.

They sat with me while I had my breakfast and we just talked about nonsense. They told me about their videos and I loved hearing about them, of course I watched some of them but when they were talking about them they took real pride in how far they'd come.
"So Sophie, today we thought we'd let you have a little shopping day. Clothes shopping" Dan said.
"But we don't really know anything about girls fashion so we have enlisted the help of one of our friends" phil said.
"Who?" I asked excitedly.
"Zoe!" Dan squealed.
"Really! Zoe sugg! The zoella! Is going to take me shopping?" I asked excitedly.
"Yep!" Phil said. There was a knock at the door.
"That's probably her now" Dan said.
"Oh my god I better go and get dressed" I said running off. I heard the front door open as I closed my door. I dug out a black pair of leggings and found my white oversized t shirt. I added my leather jacket and a long necklace I found. I pulled on my trainers and went out. I found them gathered in the living room. Dan and Phil, Zoe and Louise!!!
"Erm hi" I said quietly becoming very shy. These people were my idols. I loved them.
"So your little Sophie" Louise said as everyone stood up.
"Yeah" I said smiling at her.
"I'm Louise" she said. I didn't know whether to say 'I know' or act like I had no clue who she was. I went with the second choice.
"And I'm Zoe" Zoe said giving me a little hug.
"I guess we'll see you girls later then" Dan said as we departed.

This day was going to be the second best day of my life. After being adopted.

Xxx