Chapter 28

I woke up and the lump in my throat had gone. I hear someone in the kitchen and knew Dan was already awake. He rob ably didn't sleep. I had various messages from my friends. I replied with
PHIL'S GONE, HIS LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE WAS TURNED OFF YESTERDAY. ME AND DAN ARE COPING WELL BUT WONT BE AT KUNG FU FOR A WHILE X
I got pretty much the same response full of sorries and no worries. I left them and went to the kitchen. Dan was dressed and he looked as if he'd showered.
"I thought we'd tell the fans today" he said.
"Already?" I asked.
"Yes, the easier it will be to recover then with out them on my mind" he replied pouring a bowl of cornflakes for me as I got the milk.
"I suppose" I said. I sat and ate my bowl then went off to get dressed. I was 10:30 and we had to leave in an hour. I suppose this video would only be a one take one.

We sat in the office on the big sofa bed and Dan started the recording.
"Hey internet" he said bravely.
"Hi" I said.
"So you may notice that Phil unfortunately isn't with us right now and that I haven't uploaded very much recently "
"Neither have I" I said.
"That's because..." Dan took a deep breath "five months ago Phil suffered a heart attack. He was under so much stress that the doctors had to put him in a coma. It was expected he'd wake up after four months but four months was up this week"
"His brain activity was decreasing rapidly and there was nothing the doctors could do or could've done" I said as Dan reached for a tissue.
"His life support machine was turned off yesterday at 11am" Dan said "this will be the last video posted on AmazingPhil's channel. This is also that last video that we will be posting for a while"
"We're sorry to have to tell you this and we hope that you understand that we have to recover" i said.
"So I guess we'll see you in a while Internet. Keep Phil's memory alive for a long time" Dan said shoving his hand over the camera lens and shutting it off. It was now 11:13 and he quickly did a bit of editing and uploaded it too all our channels. The comments came flooding in but all I saw was about a million cry emojis. We knew we'd just broken the hearts of millions of girls all around the world but our broken hearts made up for theirs. I quickly ran to finish off getting ready. I only had the dress on. At the minute. I added black tights and the boots and curled my hair and put it half up half down. I added the necklace that Dan and and Phil gave me after my first competition and fixed my make up. I saw some black earrings that Dan bought me for Christmas one year and put those on. I heard the taxi downstairs and Dan coming out of his room. I grabbed my leather jacket off the door and we walked downstairs to the car.

We looked identical. Him in black jeans, a black shirt and black silky tie with his leather jacket on. He also had his earrings in. My in my outfit with my black earrings in and my leather jacket on. We got into the car and drove off. This was going to be hard.

Xxx