Goodbye Sweetie *The End*

Clarissa's P.O.V

"What?!?" I said shocked of what just came out her mouth.

She just said that she wanted my help to freaking kill Harry!

She can't kill the father of my child. I won't let her do it.

"Fine... I do it myself" She growled.

Suddenly she ran past the door with very fast speed.

I think she's a vampire and that was vampire speed.

I just guessed *:P*

Oh.

My.

HARRY!!!!

"WATCH OUT HARRY!" I yelled as I ran to the living room to see Harry pinned to the wall while

Liam hold him.

"What the fu..." I whispered but even got interrupted by that.

"Don't look in her eyes! She can put a spell on vampires so they can do anything she want!" Harry

tried to yell but was hard for him since he was hurt by Liam.

"LIAM! STOP! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!" I yelled at him.

I looked over at where Claudia was and saw her on the grown untop on someone but couldn't see

who.

I ran past her and then to her and pushed her hard away causing her to fly through the room.

I looked down to see my mom...dead...with my dad beside her.

"NOO!!!" I yelled and felt my heart fall, but even another revenge held me up.

'You're gonna pay bitch' I whispered in her mind and I knew she heard me.

'Try on' She replied

Wait, Could she answer me? If she can talk through minds and put a spell on vampire, means one

thing.

She's like me.

Gets different powers everyday. She must be a new born vampire since she has just two.

I now she just have two powers now because I can feel it.

Another of my powers is that I can feel which power new and old, vampires has.

I am a special vampire and so are she. Getting new powers eveeyday.

I don't know if she can get a new power now or in three minutes.

I'm so dead... I don't know if I can defeat her but I will try my best to help my friends.

I ran to her and pinned her to the wall as I had that feeling that I have forgotten something impotan.

Oh my god....

"WHERE IS LIWARD?!?!?" I shouted to Harry who had now Liam under him.

"Upstairs with the girls and Rebecca!" He grinned

Hey Harry! Remember that Rebecca is also a girl o actually a woman but whatever...

"Thanks. So he's safe?" I asked calm.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU BE CALM?!? AND YES SHE IS! NOW TAKE THAT BITCH BEFORE

SHE ATTACK M...." Harry yelled but got pushed by Claudia.

"Oh shit" I murmured and ran to hold Liam down so he didn't try to kill Harry as well.

"Liam remember who you are" I whispered in his ears.