Everything At Once

***Sorry!! But I won't be updating so much more!! I always say that doesn't I? And I have never meant it once.. Goshh.. But this time I actually mean it. Don't want to but Urrg.. I don't have network at home now and yes it sucks like shit!!! Sorry... Ahahaa but here is my new chapteer.. Love ya!!***

Clarissa's P.O.V

I followed Niall while Louis, Lorrie (holding hands while running in vampire speed) Liam, Zayn and mom followed me.

Lorrie and Louis was so cute together. They always are though.

Middle of my thought's I fall down at the grown "Ouch" I could let out.

Oh my god.. What if I hurt my baby?!? What the freak actually happen?

Oh.. I triped.. Yeah.. Yeah. Move on! Harry is in trouble

"Are you okey?" Louis said as he stopped and reached his hand to help me up.

Before I could answer and take his hand to help me Lorrie was here and speaked up.

"Oh. My. God. What happen?" she said worried and helped me up.

'Thanks for trying to help me and yeah, I'm okey' I said to Louis through our minds.

Louis nodded and smiled at me. Of course I smiled back and then got back to my thought's

What could of happen to the baby if I tripped..and I did. I don't want the baby to be any different then the others children.

I don't even know if this baby of mine is a vampire. Hmm...

That's something I can think of.

Of course If it gets different I will still love it more then ever since it is my baby. I love it anyway.

It's my baby! I actually am a mom and I am not gonna make the same mistake as my mom did.

I would be dead if my baby hated me like I hate my mom.

"Hey! Come out of your little world in there and tell me what happen?" Lorrie said as she waved her hands infront of my eyes.

I got out of (her words not mine) my little world and into the real one.

I don't like the real world. Really don't...

"oh.. Yeah, I'm alright" I said with a fake smile.

"Thats good! Yeah! But it wasn't what I asked you babe!" Lorrie said insecure.

Guush.. Need to know everything right?

Lorrie is suuuch a bad ass

***Ahaha remember babee? @Lorrie_directioner LoVe Ya!! Don't bite mje:P Gosh! Sorry back to the story***

"Well.. I'm okey and Harry is still screaming for god sake we need to find him" I said changing the subject.

But it was true. Harry was in trouble and he was still screaming.

if something happen to him I swear I will breake down! Like really!!

I ran again with vampire speed. Shit! I lost him. Niall..

"I lost him!" I said as I stopped. The same did the others.

With the others I mean Lorrie, Louis, Liam, Zayn and mom.

"What you mean you lost him" my mom said.

"I mean he got out of my sight! Niall got out of my sight, MOM" I kinda yell at her. Actually I yelled it right in her face.

I'm sorry but I'm so angry at her and something actually can have gone wrong. I don't know why Harry is screaming so god damn much!!!

"Hey! Chill! We don't have time to fight! Clarissa you are the only one who can find him. Work with us! Find more of your powers!" Zayn said.