Twinie!!!

Clarissa's P.O.V

I woke up in my perfect bed with NO Harry.

I and Harry is done. Totally done and I won't be with him ever again.

I don't care that he is the father of my baby.

I hate him for cheating on me! I know that I do desurve better then a player like him.

That I actually thought he liked me.. Suuure.... He just played me around like he do with the others.

And he cheated with me with his ex. EX!!! And guess who that is.. Taylor FREAKING Swift.

I'm at the botton of the world right now. I thought he loved me and would never hurt me like that but noooo I was wrong.

I can't belive I falled in love with a player. So stupid of me. Think Clarissa! Think before you shop! God...

I never be with Harry again. He had his chance and it's broken now. He is just an old menory in my heart now that I have forgot about.

It was someone nocking on my door interrupting my 'hate Harry time'

"Come in!" I shoted from my bed being to lazy to even get out of the bed.

Harry.. He came in. I hate him!

"Oh... it's you. Please go out I don't wanna talk to you." I said not looking at him at all.

I can't handle his face anymore. Not his beautiful sparkling greenish eyes or his smile who can make every girl blush. NO! I HATE HIM REMEMBER!

"I'm so sorry Clar! You know I lo-" I interrupted him.

"No your not! For the first if you were sorry and if you really loved me you wouldn't do this at the first place!" I said pissed off.

"And the second?" He asked confused.

"Oh yeah. It's just the first..." I said. He laughed so did I.

"Fuck your charm" I said still laughing.

"You have. Two times actually" He said. I stopped laughing and got serious again.

God! Take this hormones away from me!! Mood swings-.-

"Oh Clar. I love you. I love your lips, your perfect fit body, your childness, your funnyness if

thats a word and I love all your little things. I was really drunk and I reget it" He said.

I hate that I'm so easy with forgiving people. So I nodded and smiled to let him know that I forgave him.

"Oh I LOVE YOU" He said and came closer to me for a kiss. Our lips toughed but this time... No fireworks. No, nothing.

I backed him off and looked down disepointed. (WRONG SPELLED. KNOW!)

"What's wrong?" He asked me confused. We are a lot confused in the time.

I really don't think i can forgive him for this. He cheated on me...with his ex...who is Taylor Freaking Swift...when I'm pregnant.

"I forgive you but we can't be together" I said sadly. Once I loved him. Once.... That was yesterday. Feelings get changed fast.

"What do you mean?" He said shocked, dispointed and sad.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I don't feel the same way for you as I did before. It's no fireworks" I said trying to make him understand me.

I didn't want to hurt him. Even though he desurve to. I'm not one of those people who hurt peoples hearts. I hate it when I do.