Depression

***waw!! Two chapters ago I was on 2.000 now I am on 3.000 readers waw! I'm sooo happy now!! Thx for everything guys!! <3***

Harry's P.O.V

I have thought of all this father and baby thing all day.

I haven't eaten or made any dinner to the guys to day.

All I have done is laying in my bed thinking.

I have asked my self questions like 'what should I do?' 'How will it be?' 'Do I love this baby of mine or....?'

No one of these question I have an answer to. No one... I really don't know what to do..

I really, really love Clarissa but will I be able to take care of this baby?

With my tours and conserts and all those interviews, I don't know if I can handle all that, can I?

There was another unanswerd questions..

Wish I knew what to do...

Midle of my thought I got interrupted by a nock on the door.

"Hey! Mate, are you alright?" I heard someone said. I knew who it was. Always remamber that voice. Can't forget...

Louis just walked in. I didn't answer his question. I couldn't answer mine so how could I answer his?

"I said are you alright?" He asked again.

Louis closed the door and walked over to me. He sat by the corner of the bed.

"I don't know" I answerd for a change.

Like I said, I really don't know how I am. Don't even know what to do..

"sure you do! You always know things, right?" He said.

Don't know if he tried to make me feel better or make me even more insecure.

"Please just get out!" I said angry. I'm not into his stupid jokes right now...

"Hey!! This is my room, remember smart ass?" Louis said.

Right..... I forgot I walked into his bedroom. But I can't go in my room. Clarissa is there.

It would just be really awkard if I see her now..

"Hey!! It's you who have the big smart ass in this room!" I said as we started to laugh.

How can Louis always make me feel better even in these moments?

That's one of the reasons he is my best buddy.

We are like brothers. We tell each other everything. Not everything but a lot.

"So.. How you doing?" He said expecting me to give him an real question.

"I really don't know, Louis.. It's hard " I said. I didn't even look he in the eye when I speaked to him.

"You know this is a big thing and It is meant to be hard but when she or he grows up you won't regret or ever forget." Louis said.

He was right. He always know what to say. God.. I need a break.. I need a snack.

"yeah..yeah.. I need some air. Do you mind?" I said as I got of the bed to stand.

Louis stood up aswell and said " Okri but don't do anything you will regret alright?"

"Of course!" I said and walked out of the room and down the stairs in vampire speed.

I took a quick look up to my room abd then ran out of the house.

I ran into the woods that was behind my house.