I'll Come After You

Clarissa's P.O.V

I decided to say my last goodbye to the others.

They at least desurve to know the truth. I'm doing the right thing now.

All though that they will forget about the truth later today when I let rhem forget one for one.

Ooops ...

I thought that I would start with my.parents, then my girl friends, Roxy's mom and then the

boys.

My dad first

My mom second

Roxy thrid

Lorrie forth

Tiffany fifth

Rebecca sixth

Then Louis seven

Niall eight

Zayn nine

Liam ten

And Harry to last, eleven

I decided Harry to last because me and him have most of the story together.

The Half time I'll been here, I was with Harry and that was the time I loved him.

I still do but tryes not to. He's just so unforgettable. I hate it! I hate him!

No,,, i love him. Fuck it *sight*

I sniked out of the hospital with Liam in my hands (the baby)

I though if I ran with vampire speed, I might come to Harry's flat faster than them.

I said to Harry in our minds that he is gonna take everyone to his flat.

It worked. They are all triving the same way, to Harry's flat, *I love to write/say flat*

I ran with vampire speed to the flat, but not to fast cause I still had a baby boy in my arms.

I was careful to my baby. I didn't wanna hurt my Liward.

I am going to call him Liward. A nick name. Cute I think.

No it wasn't. It was quite lame but It's a bit cute though.

Who am I kidding? I need him to not be bullied and have a sucking childhood.

What if I call him Ma Kitten? Or Ma Puppy? I don't know.....

Oh! I'm here and it looks like the others haven't come here yet. Good for me.

I waited in just some minutes, probably four or five and they came in the flat.

They all looked shock and probably didn't believe whst they saw.

"Hii" I smiled and waved to them with my one hand.

The other hand, I hold Liward in my arm. He looks so cute when he's asleep.

"Am I watching a vampire ghost?" Lorrie asked with wide mouth

"No, it's me. I can explain" I said "Just sit"

They all sat on the sofa, not taking their wide eyes from me.

"I found my other vampire power......" I started to explain.

They seemed to understand, since they were nodding, or maybe they just did that since they

were so shocked.

Suddenly a person came and hugged me. The person came so fast so I couldn't see who it was.