He Returns

Cody's P.O.V

I walked into Clar's room worried that the babies is hurt.

I slamed the door up and closed it again very fast.

I saw that Clar got a bit scared but calmed down a little when she saw it was me.

Why even would she be afraid of me, huh? Or Josh at all? She pinned him on the wall last time.

She is a frigging vampire, she should be able to take care of herself and kick Josh's butt off, if she needs too.

I don't mind if she suck the blood out of him and kill him cause I hate him.

He's a son of a bitch. Like seriously, his mom was a bitch but she's dead now. Thank god.

That is our mom, who is dead. Dead like not alive. Ok, i think you know what dead means.

So in real life i'm i also a son of a bitch since we have the same mother but he's older so I can let him take this one.

But like I said; Our mom is dead and so are our dad.

Guess who killed them? Josh. Yes, that's right.

Josh is a big time criminal and (again) a son of a bitch!

He seriously killed our parents!

I know our parents was not as much as you can call 'parents' but they were the one who made you and loved you...a little though.

If you see, our parents used drugs and, yeah, killed people as well. They were criminals.

They also stole a bunch of money from a bank once, and got 25 million dollar

I guess that's why Josh is a criminal too, but why kill our parents for that?

No, that wasn't why. It was just this one time our parents scrwed up really bad and that made Josh mad. Sick mad.

Our parents was drunk and on drugs. They came home from a club with a whore and a man whore.

They suddenly wanted to have a foursome in the living room, where I was.

And the worst part was that I was only 14 years old and saw things a 14 year old boy never should see, or from their parents

This made Josh so mad when he saw them and just ran to the kitchen to take a knife.

He started cut the man whore first then our father, then our mother and the whore almost got away but the door was locked and then she died.

I was just 14 years old and saw all of this. I was young and still is.

I'm 16 now. Just two years ago, that happened.

"What did he do to you?" I asked trying not to be angry at my brother

I know he did something aweful to her, but I don't know what

I can get angry, but probaly for no reason. He will beat me up easy.

"Why would you care?" She said in a raspy ruin voice

"Did... Did... He... You know" I said and I meant rape but I hate that word and won't say it out loud

"Just forget it" She said and looked away

I walked over to her and sat on the bed with her "I can't" I said honestly

She looked at me again "Why?" She asked

"Cause I love you" I said

Weird enough.. It's true. I kidnapped her and then falled in love with her?