Shocked?

Clarrisa's P.O.V

The guys came home from their hunting. They were covered in animal blood Disgusting.

But I was still in shock by what Roxy just told me.

"What happen?" Niall asked looking at Roxy.

" I saw the full moon and changed. Clarissa saw me." 

The boys except Niall gasped. I think she forgot that the other boys didn't knew.

Hold on a second! Did Niall knew that Roxy was a werewolf. I wanted to yell at them but I was in a BIG shock. My best-best friend is a werewolf and my otjer best friend is a vampire.

I've been around unliving creatures all my life. Or not all my life. Roxy said that she just got bitten by her dad... Right?

God... I don't know. My life has so changed!

"Yo-you are a werewolf?" That was the only thing that came out of Zayn's mouth. I think he was also was pretty shocked too.

"Yes"

Did she just say 'yes'? So I am not dreaming this crazy dream?

Help me lord.

"But..but werewolf's don't exist!" Louis shouted

" Yeah right.. So vampires exist but not werewolf's? Gossh.." Roxy said like a bad ass!

Wow, is the full moon doing this to her or have she changed in the couple of hours? Of course she has changed. She changed into a freaking werewolf.

"Okeey.. But Niall did you know about this? how?" Liam asked Niall and looked shocked as everybody else. Harry just stood by the door looking shocked as well.

" yes of course I knew! I can read thoughts, remember?" Niall said laughing a bit.

Harry came up to me and asked if we could talk in private. I agreed. I took his hand and followed him in the same room we was in before.

" Eumm.. Harry you should wash up your mess... you on your mouth." Harry was still full of animal blood around his face. I got a little scared before he nodded and walked to the closest bathroom.

He came back in the room without blood on his face. Finally he looked human again.

"So you ready for the date?" 

Waw.. did he just ask me that? He was just covered of blood on his face.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I am not in the mood to go on a date right now. I like and that but i'm just so shocked that mine best friends is a vampire and a werewolf. So not today, Harry. Please understand." I said to him. And I meant what I said but I skipped theøpart were he scared me.

"I understand. I should have known that you were so shocked over Roxy. Believe me I'm shocked too! I didn'n even knew that werewolf's excised."

Thank god he understood. But how couldn't he know about werewolf's. Wasen't he like 200 years and that shit? Sorry for the'shit' part...

I really liked him and that but I was to stressed and shocked to go on a date.

Zayn's P.O.V

How could she be a wolf? Werewolf's don't exist! This is giving no sense.

"How did you get to a wolf? " I asked Roxy. I was so shocked! God. I think everybody was shocked except Niall.

How can he take this so easy? He is so calm. The other boys and Lorrie had wide eyes and their mouth had dropped down.

Roxy looked guilty. But it's not her fault...Is it?

"It's a long story."

She said with almost tears in her eyes. Poor girl ..or wolf. I don't know.

" Please don't cry, love Just tell us. We won't judge you. Promise!" I said trying to comfy her

" well...Here we go again." Roxy told us everything About her dadøand her mam. God that was horrible. Poor girl.

Niall seems to like her. I hope he can comfy her too.

Niall's P.O.V

Every time I here that story I just want to beat the freaking out of her dad! I hate that he dis that to her. She is a beautiful, nice and funny person. She deserves more then this.

I really like this girl. I know...I know... I'm a vampire and she is a werewolf. But she is so HOT!! Ha.. But that is not why I like her. I like her because she is herself. And I like that....I just said that....

Gosh . I'm glad no one can read my mind.

I actually hate that I can read minds. It's so confusing!! All I hear is though all over my head. God this is a gift and a curse!

I though a lot about asking her out but it have just never been the right moment. I wanted it to be perfect when I asked her out on a date.

And know it is NOT the perfect moment. 

And she probably don't like me so why even try to ask her out, huh?

well...Trust on love. Pleaseee!! Say that she likes me!

Maybe it never will be the perfect moment...yeah. I should just ask her out..right?

Okey! I'm gonna take a chance on her.

Wish me luck....

-----------------%------------%--------------%-----------%-------

Soooo guys! What'll think???

Lovee you guys so much for following me,comment and voting!!!

Gooosh!!! 140 readers??? God knows I love youuuuu!! Ahahahah <3

Next part is cooming soon!! Lots of LOVEE FROM ME TO YOU DIRECTIONERS!!!