The Date

Clarissa's P.O.V

The boys were planing on where we should go. They didn't even tell us anything.

I got a little annoyed and maste on the boys all the time. Most at Harry.

He just laughed and said "You know when we are there"

I gave him the 'Tell Me Now' look I always win at.

"Uh-uh... That's only works on Niall!" I laughed and turned around to see Niall and Roxy kissing! Oh My God!! They were sooo damn cute!

"HEY GUYS!! Look!" i said pointing at the door where Niall and Roxy had 'that time'.

"Oh they are so cute!" Lorrie said. We all laughed and nodded at the same time.

Uuuuu.. Roxy always loved Niall the most and wanted him the most and now she got him on the hook.

Cool! A vampire and a werewolf together. Has that ever happen before? I don't think so.

Niall and Roxy came out off the house.

I started by giving them a round of applause and then everybody joined.

I saw that Roxy and Niall blushed. They were so cute!

Oh goosh! Wish I had a boyfriend right now.

I guess I'm the only girl in this house now how don't have a boyfriend..

Yeah! That cool.. NOT! I'm such a loner. Ha!

"So guys! Now tell us were we going! Louis you can tell me right?" Lorrie said toughing his....Oh god... his big butt. Ahaha! Oh noo.. I did not see that!

"OOOH! LORRIE! You know I'm weak when you do that!" Louis said almost getting a BOOONER!!!

What? What did I say? Stupid hormones!

"I know, Louis. I know you well!" Lorrie said still toughing his big ass! Gosh!

I actually turned away from them. They could have their moment without me looking!

"OKEEEY!! Guys we should go NOW!" Louis shouted running from Lorrie. Ha! I think he didn't handle Lorrie's tough.

"So you ready, love?" Harry said to me with his most beautiful eyes. No red eyes but green beautiful eyes.

I nodded and gave him my sweetest smile.

"Sureee you don't wanna tell me where we going?" I said taking his hand in mine.

I love holding hands with him. He has so warm hands....when he isn't in a vampire mood.

"Yeah, love! It's a surprise for you beautiful from me. We are going on a place alone and the others is going on a double date, if you want that?"

Of course I wanted that! I don't wanna be with someone else then 'the one i'm dating' when I'm on a date.

I don't actually like doble dates. I like more just 'two people' date. Like a orginal date. Yeah...Kinda like that.

I just said yes to Roxy because I missed her. I didn't really think clear.

And I felt quily by turning Harry down last night so that's also a reason why I said yes for the thriple date.

But a date with just me and Harry is purrrrfect!

"Helloo? Can you come out to the real world now?" I hears Harry say. Ooops! I got raped in my own world....again.

"Sorry! I always do that doesn't I? Gosh.. Sorry. And yeah I would love to go on a date with just you and me. I will more then love it!"

I said and I meant every word I said to him.