Prank Day!!!

Clarissa's P.O.V

I can't belive Zayn just turned a raaandom girl into a vampire.

It really needs some rulls for vampires. It should be named 'Vampire Rulls' or something!...

That poor girl looked was so scared! I saw it on her that she wanted blood.

Of course... She had blank red eyes and the most scarest part was.....that she looked scared..

Wait... What? Why are that so scary? Whatever...

"What's your name sweetie?" I asked nicely.

"Ti-Ti-Tiff-Tiff...any" She said. Oh god... She sounded more scared then she looked like..

"Well... Tiffany-" I said but got interrupted by Tiffany... I will call her Tiff... Weird but short so..yeah. I've use that. Tiff....

"Whats happning? Wh-what I'm I? Wh-Whe-Where am I?" She asked really confused.

I understand her. I've been there...

I have been confused, first I loved 1D then I hated them and now I love them. Confusing right?

Wait a sec.. Thats Tiffany. Tiffany Alvord.

"Arn't you Tiffany?" I asked confused...again.

"She said that sweeite." Harry said joking like he thought I was crazy. As I am..

"No smart ass... I mean she's Tiffany Alvord" I said as I puched his arm jokely.

"Who's that?" Niall asked me.

"You don't know who Tiffany Alvord is?" Roxy said shocked!

Niall shook his head for no and Roxy gave a fake REALLLY shocked face to Niall.

"Tiffany Alvord is a superstar..on youtube. She have hundred thousends of fans and I and Roxy is one of them!" I said.

"And what about me!?" Lorrie said with a fake sad face.

"Oh.. Yeah! And Lorrie of course. Sorry, I'm just so tired" I lied.

I wasn't tired...or I was kinda tired of all this drama. It's just to much for me. I don't know what's still keeping me on this earth.

"Hey why don't yo-" I got interrupted by Tiff. I HATE to be interrupted!

"Whats happening to me?" She asked as she touched her lips carefully. What?-

Oh... You understand, when you get changed into a vampire your lips feels sticky.. Weird, right?

"Oh it gets over in ten minuts or more.. I don't know" I said and smiled at her.

She smiled back and tried to stand up. Zayn was sitting beside her all the time and helped her up.

"Thank you." She said to Zayn.

Zayn didn't answer and they had a little eye contest or something..

"Oh!! I want to join!!" Louis said as he ran to Zayn and Tiffany and looked at them without blinking.

I think he also thought is was an eye contest.

"Lou. They don't have a eye contest!" I said to Louis laughing my but of.

"Ai! Oh..." He said backing awkward from Zayn and Tiff.

We all looked weird at him and then start laughing again, even Tiff.

"I think we will get along!" Tiff said first looking at all of us and then she stopped at Zayn and they had an EYE CONTEST again.

I think we have another love birds!! Cuute!