I Think I Saw A Vampire Ghost

Louis' P.O.V

We were still in our group hug, that has been like this in about ten minutes.

Most of us cried. Mostly Liam, Harry, John, Rose, Roxy, Rebecca and Lorrie.

That is kinda because Harry and Clar was together and Liam and Clar obviously had a thing,

Roxy and Lorrie was her best friend. They were like sisters!

Tiffany and Niall had some tears too. Niall is the sensitive one so of course he cry, Clar and

Niall was also close though.

Tiffany and Clar didn't knew each other that much. No one of us does. Not even Zayn but I

guess it was love in first sight, right?

I and Zayn had one or Two...or maybe three tears as well. All of had tears steaming down

our faces.

Clarissa was a lovable person and a unforgettable, super funny human being that will be

with us all the time.

In our hearts.

"I want to go home" Roxy said backing off from the group hug.

"I'll drive you, honey" Niall said as he took Roxy's hand to leave.

"I'll come with love" Rebecca said and hugged her dather, Roxy one more time.

"See ya guys later!" Niall said to us before he walked from us.

"Wait! We're coming with. Right Lorrie?" I said to Niall and Roxy and asked Lorrie.

"Yeah" Lorrie mumbled. She was still crying.

"It will be ok, Sweetie. I promise!" I hugged Lorrie and then took her hand to go with Niall.

We walked out. We were all red around our eyes and had still tears all around our faces.

This hasn't actually been the day I expected.

It had never been the right moment for me and Lorrie.

I have waited since Clarissa got pregnant to ask Lorrie to marry me but it have never, I

repeat, never been the right time.

Always it has been drama there and drama here. Someone died or someone got pregnant.

It was totally not the moment to ask her then.

I had planed to ask her when Lorrie, Liam and Clarissa was coming back from the hospital.

It didn't happened as I though.

There was only Lorrie who came back. She said that Clarissa got kidnapped and Liam killed

himself.

I couldn't propose then. Could I? Of course not!

I just need to wait. The time isn't even right now. Clar just died!

Oh my god.

CLARISSA DIED?!?

Wait... What? Didn't I knew that? Whatever.

Just poor Clarissa. She was so young. She really was.

Clarissa's P.O.V

*FlashBack To Were Clarissa Woke Up In The Hospital*

I woke up with something worm and little in my arms.

I sat straight up and looked down.

Right there, in my arms. It was a baby. Surely a baby boy.

I knew exactly what to name him. I want a little memory from this crazy thrip to take with me.