Part 34 and Part 35

Part 34: People piled into their seats after coming from the concession stand. We sat in silence as we waited for the announcer to say the game was beginning. I checked my phone. 3...2...1...6:30! It was time! "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the National Hockey League's game between the St. Louis Blues-" The roar of the crowd cut off the announcer. "-and the Nashville Predators!" The crowd screamed so loud and Hunter and I screamed "WOOOOOOOO!" "First off, the St. Louis Blues!" I let out a small yelp. The team came pouring out onto the ice and the fans began to scream again. Cool music started to play as I danced in my seat. "And the Nashville Predators!" I stood up and screamed at the top of my lungs, "GO PREDATORS!"

Part 35: The Predators skated out onto the ice and both teams took their places. I glanced at Hunter smiling and he smiled back at me. "Let's do this!," I yelled. The puck was dropped and everyone sped towards it. One guy slid under another, "OOOO!" I muttered in my chair. "GO GO GO GO!" I was definitely way too into this! I looked at Hunter, "This is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life!" He smiled at me. "Oh yeah! Glad you like it!" He had to yell because the crowd was so noisy. *20 minutes later* "Halftime!," the announcer shouted. The players took a water break and I could see them all sipping on their water bottles. People shuffled out of their seats to go buy more drinks and food from the concession stand. "Preds are winning 15-8, Hunter!" "I know!," he shouted at me. "Isn't this awesome?!" "Yes! It's amazing!!," I yelled back.