Part 16 and Part 17

Part 16: I am a pretty good cook if I say so myself! At home I cook all the time for my family and friends, I love it! Just call me chef Carrie! Hehe! I've never really likes to order room service. Those two words made me cringe. Maybe because it'd make me seem like I'm not capable of preparing my own food. I'd call them for dessert but I've always been used to cooking my own food. I walk over to the fridge and open it. I stare into it and realize what am I thinking? I am in a hotel room, not my house! Of course there is no food in here! I decided to go into the bedroom and change into proper clothes and run down to Whole Foods. It is my favorite place to shop back in Checotah. I'd be lost if they didn't have one here! I pull up my pants and pull down my shirt, grabbing a sweater as I walk out the door. "Bye Ace, see you soon buddy!" I close the door and started walking down the hallway towards my car. I push the down button on the elevator and tap my foot as I wait. DING! the elevator doors open and I strut in. The doors begin to slowly shut behind me.

Part 17: "Aaand cue the elevator music," I said to myself pointing up. People always say elevator music is awful but I love it! It's soothing and calm. I turn around and look into the mirror. My fists start pumping and my legs start moving. I have to admit I am a horrible dancer. I hope there are no cameras in here! The elevator goes DING! And I turn back around, acting cool as a cucumber. I strutted out and walked right through the revolving door of the hotel and out to my car. I pull out my keys and click the unlock button. Beep beep! I hope there's no traffic on the freeway. Traffic is terrible! I get into the car, shut the door, and put on my seatbelt. Click! Vroom, I turned the car on and turned up the radio. "Good Girl" started to play. I don't like listening to my own music. Hearing my songs on the radio was always awesome but it was also weird and awkward. I change the words and sing "hey-y whole foods. Best store in the wor-orld. I bet you want me to buy all your veggie burg-er-ers!"