Part 31 and Part 32

Part 31: An arena? "Am I going back to work already?," I joked. Hunter laughed, "No silly! You'll see," he smiled at me. We walked up and into the arena. There was nobody here. My eyes opened wide as we got inside. "A hockey game?!" I screamed. "Yep!," Hunter smiled. "You always told me you've wanted to go to a hockey game so here we are!" I ran over to Hunter and I hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much, Hunter! I am so excited! Where are our seats at and what time does it start?!" Hunter began to reply "Game starts at-" and then I cut him off. "Who's playing?!" "Carrie, calm down!" Hunter giggled. "Game starts at 6:30, put seats are front row, and it's the St. Louis Blues vs the Nashville Predators!" I jumped in the air, I am beyond excited!!! :)

Part 32: I glance at my phone. It was already 6! People slowly began to fill the arena. "Hey Carrie, you wanna grab something to eat?," Hunter asked. "Sure!," I shrugged. We walk to the concession stand and we get some popcorn. That oughta keep my stomach from growling until dinner time! We sit down. "Wow Hunter! These are awesome seats, we're right on the other side of the glass!" "Yep!" Hunter replied. "Thanks again Hunter," I said. "This is so sweet of you, this is the coolest thing that's happened to me since after you know, Adam and I broke up..." I half-smiled. Adam always told me he'd take me to a hockey game but he never kept his promise...I stared into space with a blank expression on my face.