Chapter 18: Pitty

**Michaels Pov’**

This was so awkward. Though it seemed Chandler was enjoying this.

Braiden had typically chosen a horror movie and every time there was a scene which was unexpected Chandler would jump up and yank my hand in hers.

Not to mention that Braiden and Sam were setting in the row right in front of us and I was happy nothing over PG was happening between them and the fact that Chandler hadn’t noticed them.

“Michael I’m scared.” Chandler said in a very frightened tone.

I just nodded in response.

“Michael!” She said louder this time.

From the corner of my eye I saw Sam turn around to look back and I did the first thing that would help me so I wouldn’t get caught.

I grabbed Chandler’s face and pulled her closer pressing my mouth tightly against hers.

It wasn’t as good as the kiss I gave Sam, though I knew it would have turned out better if Sam would have kissed back but this was just too desperate.

I could still see Sam stare so I ‘tried’ getting into the kiss as much as I could.

After both of us running out of breath we pulled back. “I said I was scared not hungry for you, but I don’t mind that either.” Chandler said with a flirty tone.

When she wasn’t looking I quickly whipped my mouth with the back of my hand.

This was so stupid! Braiden wouldn’t harm her in any way but if she finds out I was stalking her she will be more hurt especially after all this silent treatment I’ve been giving her.

“I’m going home.” I told Chandler as I walked out the row.

“Wait! Michael!” She shouted my name as I walked towards my car.

“What?” I asked while unlocking it.

“Look, if you don’t want to watch the movie we can do something else.” She said. “Chandler, you see I don’t want a fling or a relationship with you, I like someone else.” I told her while getting in the driving seat. “Really? Well with you’re BS no girl or man would go out with you! That’s not how you treat someone!” She screamed.

I closed the door on only causing her to kick my car, hard, with her heels. Damn she was going to leave a scratch.

She raised the middle finger at my or my window and stormed off back inside.

Shit. What is she sees Sam and tells her. Not that I care or anything but we’re already in a bad position or what ever we’re in.

I quickly got out my car and ran to look inside the cinema.

“Chandler!” “Chandler!” I shouted her name as I looked for her in every corner.

I walked towards the bathroom area. Maybe she went inside.

Oh gosh. I closed my eyes and entered the ladies bathroom but found out it was empty and there was a girl on the corner setting on the tiles with her head in between her knees.

She had familiar red hair as well as pale white skin. “Chandler.” I whispered her name. Now I wasn’t doing this because she would tell Sam but instead because I had hurt her. Sure I had played loads of girls before but after meeting Sam that changed. I actually feel bad for what I have done.