Chapter 6: This time I drive.

--

**Chandler's P.O.V.**

"Chandler! Channndlllerrr!" A familiar voice called from far down the hall. I was too busy day dreaming about Jimmy to pay attention to anything. Jimmy was my History and Math tutor. And if I was lucky I could get him to be a little more than a teacher to me. I was already working on a plan in my head to obtain him when a voice said,

"Chandler!" I growled and turned around. "What?" I snarled. I hate when people interrupt my day dreams.

A chick with gorgeous blue eyes smiled expectantly at me. She had a bright red tank top that both concealed and showed enough cleavage. She had a pair of little black shorts, and some black and white striped flip-flops. She had a mood ring that looked vaguely familiar. I tried looking polite, which was hard when this chick had ruined my wedding dreams with Jimmy.

"Do I know you?" I asked curiously. She giggled.

Hey, wait...I know that giggle! And the mood ring looked like the one I bought for my best friend....

"Sammy? Is that you?" I gawked, my jaw dropping to the floor. She nodded and bit her lip. "Is it too much?" She asked timidly. I raised my eyebrow. "Ha, you thought you could fool me. You're an alien in my BFF's body, aren't you!" I cried, pointing at her. Several people stared. Sam laughed her ass off. "Okay, full name?" I asked twitching my eye at her.

"Samantha Aurora Rivera." She replied obediently. I beamed.

"Very good, body snatcher. Next question....Your age?"

"Oh that's an easy one. Eighteen." She replied, rolling her eyes. "Convinced yet, human?" She mocked. I grinned.

"I have my eye on you Rivera." I warned. I couldn't believe how great she looked. "So how did you get the hot disease overnight? Did someone jump your bones?" I teased. Sam grinned.

"Nope, I am still very much a virgin, thank you very much!" She announced it a little loudly, so several guys near heard. They smiled and started staring her down. She flushed.

I coughed and sent them threatening looks. Looks that said, 'She's my best friend...Don't make me break your head open.'

They glared back and finally found some other blonde chick to look at.I returned my gaze to her. "You look great Sam." I said warmly. She laughed.

"Thanks. I wasn't sure at first, but I'm glad you like my new look."

I sighed and finally nodded. "I wish I could stare at your hot bod more, my sister, but I must go to Art Class and paint fruit." She clapped her hands sarcastically. "Yay fruit!" We both snorted in unison. "Bye then!" I called as I ran down the hall, towards the art room.I thought about Sam for a few more minutes until finally Jimmy entered my thoughts again. I wonder if Jimmy likes fruit.......

**Sam's P.O.V**

Somehow, when Chandler gave me the thumbs up about my make over, a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I felt a lot more confident. I was running off to my locker, trying to ignore all the attention I was getting. I mean, I was invisible before, and now I was some sort of circus freak show attraction. And that's when I ran into a bunch of rock hard abs.

"Oof." I muttered into the mystery guy's toned body. I pulled away quickly.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to anything...and-and, I hit you, but it was completely accidental!" I rambled, like an idiot, ofcourse. I stared at the floor the whole time, not seeing who I ran into. I peeked up for a second.And it was the one and only Braiden. Because I couldn't humiliate myself to some random stranger. I had to humiliate myself to the love of my life. Geez, that's messed up.

"No, it's okay. I should watch out for pretty ladies such as yourself." He beamed, flashing me a smile that would make a light bulb jealous.

I let out a nervous little laugh.

"Well, I'm sorry again..." I said, and scrambled off, so not to make more of a fool of myself.

"Nice going".

Michael had been watching the whole thing. And he was laughing hysterically. I pouted.

"What, I thought I did good. He called me pretty!" I said defensively.

He was laughing so hard he was almost crying.

"You ran into him and babbled like a five year old! It's very obvious that we need more practice. Today we learn how to converse with a man." He said, still chuckling. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't forget about the math tutoring Mr. Bedelli." I said strictly. He nodded and saluted me.

"Yes ma'm. Directly after school!" He said like a perfect soldier. I laughed.

I looked up at Michael and was surprised the bad boy looked like a happy, carefree boy.

"Okay, but this time....I drive."