Chapter 16

~Isabelle's POV~

School finally finished and we all got in the car including Luke. I was happy, our little group was all back together. Now I'm happy, happier than before.

"So do you guys want to skip band practice and just hangout? We haven't hung out in like forever." Ashton suggested.

"Good idea!" We all said.

----

We finally get home and we all sit on the couch.

"We should order something to eat." Michael suggested.

Of course he would want something to eat right now. I'm also hungry so that actually sounds like an amazing idea.

"Sounds good." I said and looked at the others to see what they think.

They all nodded as saying 'that's a good idea'

"What should we eat then? So I can order." Michael asked, then continued saying,"I suggest pizza, but you guys might not want that since I always get it." He laughs.

"Surprise us." Calum tells Michael.

"Alrighty" Michael then goes out the room so he can call the place he's getting food from.

We waited for Michael to come back.

He finally comes back and he looks happy.

"Why do you look so happy?" Luke asked Michael.

"I'm about to get food!!" Michael exclaimed.

We all laughed.

"What should we do know? While we wait for the food Michael ordered." Calum asked.

"What about truth or dare!?" Ashton and Calum both said at the same time, then laughing after.

"Let's do it." I said agreeing.

/////////////////////////////////////

HELLO!!!👋🏼I'm back!!!!!!! I haven't updated in like forever! I am SOOOO sorry😔 but I'm back! Hopefully you guys didn't forget about me..

But anyways! I'm super busy with homework and school I haven't had the time to update..I will try to at least once a month. That means I will make them longer, this chapter isn't really that long but I wanted to let you guys know that I am NOT leaving or am going to stop writing and updating. A month will let me think of better stuff to write and make the chapter longer cause I would be adding stuff in the chapters when I have the time.

So, now to this chapter.. What do you guys think Michael ordered to eat?😏😂 Do you guys trust Luke since he got with Taylor?  And what are some truth and dares they might ask each other? 😏 I might take some of your ideas to put in my next chapter!😊

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter!❤️
Thanks sooooo much for reading!✨✨
Until next time✌🏼️😎
Luv ya!!💙💙