Chapter 13

~Isabelle's POV~

I woke up in the nurses office. My face hurts. I'll deal with it..

"Do you feel better?"

I looked up to see Calum sitting next to me.

"Yeah a bit better."

"Well that's good."

"Yeah.."

"Okay. Isabelle and Calum you guys can actually go home already because schools over."

Really? Did I sleep for that long? I guess I did.

"Okay." I stood up and walked out with Calum to my locker and his to put our books that we had with us in there.

I saw Luke coming out and I started to walk faster. I didn't want him to hurt me.

Calum followed me and saw that I was a bit scared of seeing Luke.

We got to our lockers and put what we didn't need in our lockers and what we needed we took out.

"Hey" I heard at first I got scared cause I thought it was Luke or Taylor but it wasn't. It was Michael.

I closed my locker and turned around to Michael. "Hey"

"Are you okay? I saw you in the nurses office." He then softly rubbed over my bruise that I have on my cheek. "And this. Luke did this didn't he??" He asked but I feel like he already knew Luke did it.

"Yes I am okay.. And yes Luke did do this." I answered his questions.

"I knew it was him." Michael said and then continued. "Can I come over to your house?"

"Of course you can. I bet you would've came even if I said no." I said and laughed a bit.

"True that's why I asked you cause I also know that you would say no to me."

"Who says I won't say no to you?"

"I did and it's true you just can't."

"Mhm sure." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"It's true!"

"Yup yup it is" I said sarcastically.

Michael chuckled. "I'll show you later that you're too nice to say no to me or even to anyone."

"That's also not true."

"It is."

"Let's just go home." I said trying to stop the argument.

"Fine."

"Can I come?" Calum asked.

"Yes you can. I don't even know why you guys ask. You guys come over everyday and even have a key." I said.

"True." Calum and Michael both said at the same time.

Calum, Michael, and I are walking out to Ashton's car.

Ashton!

He doesn't know that Luke has done this to me. Oh no... Hopefully he won't try to hurt Luke.... I still like him, a lot. I know it's wrong to like him..but I don't know what to do..

What will Ashton say? What will he do? Will he hurt Luke? Would he start a fight like he did, well almost with Sophia? I guess I'll have to find out.

We all got to Ashton's car to see him and Luke talking. I didn't move I just went a bit closer to Calum.

Calum looked at me and then looked at Ashton and Luke. He turned back to me and mouthed, 'it's okay, I'll protect you if he tries to hurt you'

I nodded.