Chapter 21

•Isabelle's POV•
I couldn't stay asleep all night... I can't believe Luke would do that. I kept having these terrible 'dreams', more like nightmares. I'm so glad it was going to be Saturday. I checked the time on my phone, "Are you serious?" I whispered to myself. It's only 2 am! I could've sworn it was like 9 am.

I just can't get the picture out of my head of Luke looking at me like he just hates me.

I overheard what he told the boys downstairs when I came up. He told them that I have a huge storm coming my way... what is that supposed to mean??

Doesn't he know that he's done enough?

I decide to just try my hardest to fall asleep and get as much sleep as I can.

~few hours later~

"Shhhh! You might wake Isabelle up!" I slowly start waking up while hearing someone trying to whisper yell, even tho it was more of a yell. It sounded like Michaels voice.

I check the time.. it's 11 am! I was able to get some sleep, which is good.

I get up from my bed and take a look in the mirror. "Woah.." I say to myself, "you look so gross." I basically look dead. But oh well the boys better deal with it. I just put my hair up in a ponytail and go to my restroom and brush my teeth and wash my face, so I won't look like complete trash.

I go back to my room and get my phone. I look through my notifications. My heart skipped a beat when I saw I got a message from Luke. Why would he text me? I open my phone and check what he said.

To: Isabelle: i just want you to know that luke will never like you back. you will never get him. he will forever be mine. and it's really funny that YOU like HIM. which makes me hate you even more. you like my boyfriend. me knowing what ima do to you kinda makes me feel bad.. oh wait, i don't feel bad, because i hate you! - taylor :) xoxo (ps: don't reply because right when i sent this i deleted it from lukes phone, he doesn't know i sent this.)

It was from Taylor.. she got his phone and sent this.. should i tell the boys?? I think the best is to keep the other boys out of this drama.

I put my phone in my pocket and I walk downstairs.

I saw Michael, Calum, and Ashton sitting at the table.

Michael walks up to me and gives me a hug. That hug reminded me of what happened last night. Michael asked me out. I replied with yes.

I'm dating Michael.

And I totally forgot.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered to Michael while we were hugging. "Why??" He says, while looking confused.

"I totally forgot what had happened yesterday until now.." I replied. "Oh, do you not want to dat-" I cut him off because I knew what he was going to say. "No, not at all. I love that I can call you my boyfriend."

I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled and blushed a bit. "I'm glad."

"Alrighty guys! Enough with all this couple stuff!" Calum says while laughing, Ashton is laughing with him.

Ashton carries on by saying, "Yeah we are going to the mall, so Izzy get readyyy! We are going to make this day unforgettable and extraordinary.. since the last few days have been not so well."

What have I ever done to deserve these guys? I am beyond thankful. But the only thing still in my mind is...

Luke.
Luke.
Luke.

I need to stop and think of how much fun I'll have with the boys today...

Luke.
Luke.
Luke.

Michael is my boyfriend. He needs to be the only boy in my life that is in my mind in a relationship kind of way. Now-

"Isabelle!! Woo hoooo" I get cut off by calum trying to get my attention. I didn't realize I was still standing in the living room. I thought I went upstairs. I look at the boys then I went upstairs starting to get ready. Hoping today will be a better day then yesterday...

——————————————————————

GUYSSSSS!!!! ITS BEEN TOOOOO LONG! I CANT BELIEVE I HAVENT UPDATED MY BOOK IN SO LONG AND IM SO SORRY FOR THAT I KINDA GOT ALL CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL AND JUST LIFE IN GENERAL. IM REALLY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING WITH NO UPDATE COMING FOR SO LONG.

so i made this chapter and its kinda bad but it's something! hahahaha but ive really thought about this and idk if i wanna continue this book.. ive kinda lost interest in it, bUT if you guys want me to keep it going for a few more chapters I'll try my best to write some more! and if you're still here reading my book after literally a year.. I LOVE YOUUUUU