Chapter 4

Today was Sunday. And I'm glad it is. No school!! But then tomorrow is Monday...let's enjoy the moment that there is no school at least.

"Isabelle?!"

"Yes,Ashton?"

"Calum,Michael,and Luke are coming over in like 1 hour or so."

"Ok" So the boys are coming over today I should start to get ready.

I went to go and shower. I then came out and put a black shirt and skinny jeans. I don't know why but most of my clothes are black or dark. And I put on my converse. I also put my hair in a ponytail. I don't really wear makeup so I'm done getting ready for the day.

I went to my bed and went on Twitter for a bit. It was now 50 minutes later and I've been on Twitter,Tumblr,and read some books. I actually read on Wattpad it's awesome!

I heard people come in the house and right away I knew who it was. I ran downstairs and saw them. I waved at them.

"Hello!"I said and smiled. I felt so happy when they were around it always feels like they make all the bad stuff in my life go away, it's a good feeling.

"Video games?" Michael asked like he's been waiting to come here and ask.

"Yes" I went to go and sit down and all the boys followed me. I sat down and Luke came over and sat next to me. "Hey Isabelle." "Hi Luke."

Michael gave me a controller and then to the other boys. Michael smiled and then looked at me. "Isabelle it's nice to have a friend that's a girl who loves to play video games like I do." I smiled and replied. "Well...I do like to play video games,and I am a girl. And thanks it's nice to have friends like you,Cal,and Luke."

Ashton looked at Michael and smirked. "Are you flirting with my sister?" Michael didn't reply all he did was start the game and everyone starts to play.

----

"I'm hungry." Calum says and I nodded. "Me too. Want pizza?" Of course I'd say pizza, pizza is my favorite. "Yes, I want pizza!" "Great. I'll order it." I then get my phone out and walk out the room and I order the pizza.

I was about to walk back back in the room until I heard the boys talking.

"I don't know but there's something about her that I just love.."

What?!? Did I just here that correctly? They must be talking about another girl. And I don't know I think it was Michael who said it..I think. I then kept trying to hear what they were saying.

"Luke it seems like you like Isa-"

That must have been Ashton who said that.

"You guys already know who I like..."

What?!? He likes someone already but who? I decided to walk in and probably make everything awkward.

"I ordered the pizza they'll be coming in like 15 to 20 minutes."

I then sat back where I was before. Which was beside Luke.

I sat and thought of what I just heard. Luke likes someone? Hmm I wonder who? Is it me? No. It couldn't. It's probably someone else. What about Michael? What he said? There's something about her that I just love? Was he talking about me or-

"Isabelle?" Ashton said and snapped me out of my thinking. "Yeah?" He laughed. "We asked you a question,is it yes or no?"

Oh no they asked me a question?! I have no idea what the question was. And I don't want to be an idiot and ask what was the question. So I guess I had to say.

"Yes.?" I replied unsure.

"Good." Michael said. I probably looked really confused right now. "Yup I know." I said trying to think of what they would have asked me. "Who wouldn't like pizza?"

Oh my it was only about pizza. The question was probably. Do you like pizza? Or something.

"Of course I like pizza,I love pizza it's the best!"

There's a knock at the door and Ash got up to get it. He said thanks and payed the guy money. He came back in the house with boxes of pizza.

"Finally!" Everyone says and runs to the table where the pizza was.

Everyone started eating. It was so good!

----

Once we were done eating it was 10:35pm. Cal,Luke,and Michael went back home and I'm now in my room on my laptop.

Today was an amazing day. We talked to each other most of the time and played video games. I still had all my thoughts in my head and I'm thinking about what they said today when they thought I was ordering pizza. I wish there was some way to answer all the questions I have.. I guess I'll have to wait...

I looked at the clock and it was 4:27. Wow I thought it was just 10 a few minutes ago. I guess not. I should start to fall asleep. I put my laptop away and l lay on my bed and think. Just think...

////////////////////
Hello😊 I know I didn't update on Saturday. I'm so sorry. I've decided to update at least 2 times a week if not then even more😊 I'll try to stay on schedule this time.👍Thanks for reading!❤️Vote,comment,and hope you like it so far!😋 until next time✌️love ya😘