Chapter 10

~Ashton's POV~

I walked in the house and saw Michael and Isabelle sleeping on the couch. I was going to wake them up, but they seemed like they had a long day so I left them there sleeping.

I had to stay after school for this project in class. Liam and I stayed to finish. I'm sure we're going to get an 100% hopefully...

I went up to my room and watched tv. It was 8:37pm. I came back late from school.

~Luke's POV~

Well that happened today..

I feel really bad! I don't like seeing Isabelle hurt. Whenever I tripped her I didn't know what to do after.

I then saw her in the nurse, that broke my heart. She was holding an ice pack on her forehead, she did fall really hard. I have to do worse stuff to her tomorrow for Taylor.

I hate this. But I want to stay with Taylor. So I have to do this. Tomorrow is going to be the worst for me...and Isabelle.

Taylor said I need to punch her. I am going to hurt Isabelle, and I'm going to feel so bad! I don't want to do this! But I have to..if I want to stay with Taylor.

I have to prepare myself... I feel like Ashton is going to find out and he's literally going to kill me. And I'm not ready for that.

I've seen Taylor beat up Isabelle. It's not pretty. Isabelle always ends up having her nose bleed or something bleeding that was punched or kicked.

And she would end up crying or have tears in her eyes. She would always come to me so I can comfort her but she can't do that this time. I'm the one that's going to do that to her.

~Isabelle's POV~

"Please don't kick me! Please don't! Stop!!" I was screaming. He was kicking me. I had tears coming down my face. "Luke! Please stop!! You're hurting me!!" I yelled. I didn't like the new Luke. "Help!!" At this point I was just yelling for someone to help me get away from Luke.

"Isabelle! Wake up! Wake up!"

"What's wrong with her?"

"It's Luke. He's changed."

"Isabelle! Wake up it's just a nightmare!"

I woke up to see a nervous and concerned Michael and Ashton in front of me. "It was a nightmare?" I asked.

"Yes." Michael answered.

I took a sigh of relief. I hated that nightmare. It was of Luke and how he kept bullying me and I'm terrified.

Ashton looked at me. Ashton doesn't know this yet, but I think he just found out. And he's going to hurt Luke like he started that fight with Sophie, but with Luke he will knock the living daylight out of him.

"Luke? He's starting to bully you?" Ashton asked looking like he's ready to kick someone's ass.

"Y-Yes.." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've made him stop already. And by that I'm going to beat his ass." Ashton said.

"Don't do that to Luke he-"

"Yes I do. He hurting you mentally and physically. What if it gets worse?" Ashton asked me.

"I don't know...just don't hurt Luke, please." I begged. Yes, I still like Luke and I don't want to see him hurt. Wow I like my bully. That's great! I just don't want to see him get hurt. I want him to be happy. And every time I see him with Taylor he's usually happy. Only if she was me....that would be nice, but it's never going to happen.

"Do you like him or something?" Ashton asked.

"Yes I- I do." I said and right there I looked at Michael, he looked like he was about to puke. He also looked jealous.

"Why would you like him?!?" Michael and Ashton both asked me at the same time.

"He's- I just- I don't know okay. I did have a reason. But now I feel like I just like my bully and that sucks." I answered.

"I need to go..." Michael said leaving the house. I heard his car leaving the driveway and down the road.

"Well then..." I said.

Ashton sighed and then said,
"I don't like that you like Luke. I really don't but I feel like you can figure this out, if you can't then come to me. Okay?"

"Okay." Well we went all tfios right there "Okay? Okay."

"I'm going to bed now. Please do not scare me like that again." Ashton warned me.

"How'd I scare you?" I asked.

"I actually thought someone was hurting you. And I ran down here to check on you."

"Aww my brother is so sweet!" I said and smiled.

"Whatever" he said and laughed. "Night."

"Night."

We both went upstairs to our own rooms.

-----

I'm going to sleep now. I hope tomorrow is better than today....I guess I'll have to wait and find out.

//////////////////////

I updated a bit faster😊 just for you guys!😄
bringmethehemmings agrees with me, we both don't ship Taylor and Luke.😑 Who else doesn't? 🙋🏽🙋🏽 I have so many ideas for chapters after this one! 😁 it's going to be awesome! I have this week and like 3 more days and schools out for summer!! 🎉🎉 finally! I will be updating much more during the summer.
Like, comment, and all that jazz💕 Thanks for reading😁😂 hopefully it's good!
Until next time✌🏼️
Luv ya💖

My Brothers Best Friends // 5SOSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara