Chapter 2

I woke up and saw the time. I was going to be late for school I'm supposed to be at school at 7:30 and it's currently 7:15 hopefully I'll get ready fast and eat a little something for breakfast.

I didn't have time to take a shower so I just quickly put on a plain black shirt and skinny jeans,put my hair up in a ponytail,and I put my vans on.

I went downstairs and I didn't see Ashton I looked at the time. 7:25.
5 minutes to get to school. I finally found where Ashton was he was in the car waiting for me. I didn't have time to eat,so I ran out the door and into the car.

"Why are you so late?" Ashton first asked me when I sat down in the passenger seat. "I woke up late." I quickly replied while I was putting my seatbelt on and still trying to catch my breath from running all over the place.

~at school~

Great. First person I saw was Taylor and her little group,so I quickly went behind Ashton to cover myself from them.

"Hey Ashton!" Taylor's annoying voice said. "You look hot,hot,hot today."
I rolled my eyes at what she said. Really? Does she have to do that to my brother? She pulled him closer to her and then she stopped.

"Oh look who it is,it's Isabelle." She then grabbed Ashton's hand and kissed his cheek. I looked at her then at Ash. Eww. I hate that my brother might have a crush on this girl. I don't think he does but...what if?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ashton took my hand and walked me to my locker quickly.

"Now Isabelle I think I know what you were thinking when Taylor kissed me. I bet you were thinking if I liked her. I don't. It will never happen. But I don't know if she likes me. Having the person that bullies you and beats you up, no I don't want a girl like that."

"Thanks Ash." I replied to him and smiled knowing that my brother does not like Taylor. If he did than that's just terrible in so many ways.

The bell rang and I went to class right on time after all the stuff happened in the hallway with Taylor,Ash,and I.

Riley and I were partnered up to do a project together. I was happy that we were together. She's really smart so of course we'll get an A.

---

It was lunch and I sat next to Riley. We ate pizza. Yum! I love pizza and I always will!

Riley was staring at Niall. That was the guy that Riley has liked since 4th grade and I'm pretty sure that he likes her back. She is head over heals for him. Everytime she looks at him and talks to him she looks so happy. Niall walked over with his friend Harry.

Niall looked at Riley and then me. "Hey Riley and Isabelle!" I looked up at Niall. "Hello Niall and Harry." Honestly to me Riley looks like she can't talk and she's frozen in the spot she's in.

Niall stares at Riley for a few seconds and said. "Riley you look very beautiful today." Then he smiled and blushed and made Riley blush too.

They were so cute together. Harry must have seen them both blush and told both of them. "Woah! You two are blushing like you two are tomatoes!"
"Shut up Harry." Niall replied almost immediately. I just laughed and looked at the two love birds that won't confess their love to each other.

---

I'm in my room listening to music until I heard a knock on my door.

"Isabelle I'm going to be bringing my best friends over tomorrow!" I knew that was Ashton and I just answered, "Ok"

I've never really have seen any of Ashton's friends before,well I don't think so... I think this might be a bit cool to see Ashton's friends. I could maybe also be their friends too. Cause I don't have much friends.

It's Friday. I'm so happy it's the weekend! This week felt soooo long to me. Today I actually felt really tired and so I put on some music and fell straight asleep.
/////////////////
If you haven't noticed already I am going to be putting some of the 1D boys in this. I'm going to start putting the 5SOS boys in the next chapter. I decided to post a new chapter every Friday and Wednesday. I might change it but for now I'm going to try and keep it on that schedule. Hopefully you liked this. Vote,comment, and yeah😄 thanks for reading this chapter!