Chapter 8

~Isabelle's POV~

I knew it! I knew he liked Taylor but then I thought he wouldn't but....he does.

Yes I like Luke and now I know he doesn't like me back. I should try to get over it.

He likes the girl who bullies me almost every single day. Wow!

I'll get over him, right?

"Isabelle?" Calum said cutting off my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah...I'm just a little, surprised that you like Taylor. But it's your life so you can like whoever you want..." I said to Luke. His eyes are so blue and beautiful. And his lip ring, it was so attractive, and-

"Yeah it is my life and that's who I like. Do you think I should ask her out?" Luke cut my thoughts about him.

Great. Now he wants to go out with her. What am I supposed to say?!?

"I- You should go ahead if you want...if you think you'll be happy with Taylor.." I said and fake smiled.

Luke smiled, "Thanks I'm going to go right now." He stood up and walked out the house without saying another word.

I heard the car start and drive away.

Calum was the only one who knew I liked Luke. Since these past few weeks him and I got closer.

Calum looked at me and mouthed 'sorry'

I mouthed back 'it's okay' and then looked down.

"Let's have a dance party!" Calum yelled.

"Yeah!" Michael agreed.

"I'm ready to dance" Ashton agreed as well.

I wasn't in the mood to dance right now, because I found out that the guy I like, likes another girl...who bullies me.

"I'm just going to go up to my room..." I said getting up and started to walk to the stairs.

I see Calum frown a bit from the corner of my eye. I knew he was just trying to cheer me up.

I turned around and said "I guess I'll stay down here and dance for a while"

All the boys cheered and stood up.

"I'm going to put music on." Michael said.

We all agreed and pushed the couches out the way so we had an open space.

Michael put on the music..and can I say, my favorite music.

We all started to dance and goof off. I was already feeling better.

~Luke's POV~

I finally got to Taylor's house. I'm so nervous. What would I say? What will I do? What would she think of me? Would she like me back? Does she like someone else?....

There's questions running through my mind and I'm getting even more nervous.

I finally got out the car and walked to her door. I knocked.

She opened the door and she smiled. Her beautiful, beautiful smile. Her blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and just her.

"Hi." Taylor said and smiled.. That kinda made me think of Isabelle when she smiles...

"Hi" I said and I tried my best to not blush.

"Do you want to come in?"

I nodded "Yeah."