Chapter 1

I woke up because of my alarm for school. I didn't want to get up like always.....but I always end up waking up.

I got ready, I put on my Nirvana t-shirt and my black skinny jeans. I put my hair in a braid and put my black converse on.

I headed downstairs to see that Ashton,my brother,made breakfast. He is the best brother ever,he was the only person I had left after our parents divorced and our dad left. Then our mom died a few months later in a car accident.

He made pancakes. I love pancakes!

"Good morning!"

"Good morning,Ashton"
I said with a smile and ran to the table ready to eat pancakes. I almost tripped on the way to the table but I really didn't care,at least I get my pancakes that's all that matters.

I ran up to Ashton and hugged him,"Thanks for making pancakes and for being the best brother ever!" He hugged me back,"No problem it's the least I can do and your the best sister ever!" And then we both sat down to eat pancakes.

"Isabelle it's time for us to go to school."

"I know Ash lets go" we then went out to his car. Ashton has his own car so he drives me to school with him because honestly I hate the bus and also my bullies go on that same bus so I'll pass. I chose to go in Ashton's car.

~at school~

I walked to my locker and took out all my books. I closed my locker and then I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Isabelle." Of course it's my bully her name is Taylor. I hate her so much we used to be best friends until one day she all of a sudden started bullying me with her new 'friends' all their names are Abby,Emma,Sophia,and the main one was Taylor.

"I did say hi,didn't I?

"Hi"

"Hi bitch"after that, all that I know is that I'm on the floor with my nose bleeding. All I'm hearing is people saying 'your worthless' 'go kill yourself' 'you don't belong here' 'you suck'. I then started to feel tears falling down my face and I quickly got up and headed into the girls restroom.

"Hi Isabe- are you ok?" I heard a familiar voice.it was my only best friend,Riley. "No I'm not ok." I replied crying,Riley comes over and she gives me a hug. She looked at my face. "Did Taylor do this to you!" "Yes." Riley quickly got some tissue and wiped up all the blood that's on my face.

"I'm gonna call Ashton."

"Why?"

"Cause he's your brother that's why."

"Ok" I'm sure this isn't going to be good last time he saw me beat up he tried to start a fight with Sophia, cause she's the one who beat me up.

Riley is calling Ashton "He's not picking up! I've already called him 2 times!"

"You know he might be in class"

"Oh right"
We walked out of the restroom and started to walk to class until someone runs behind me and hugs me. "Isabelle! Are you ok? Who do I need to beat up this time? Who did this to you? What happened?"
"Ashton I'm ok and it was Taylor but please don't hurt her or your going to get suspended and you won't be able to be at school to be with me.""Ok"

Ashton finally let me go and Riley and I walked to class. We had to go to Math. And of course Emma and Taylor were in that same class.

---

I was in the car listening to All Time Low with Ashton coming back from the mall. We loved singing mostly me. Ashton was the one who would drum. I always think that he will become an extraordinary drummer. It was a long day we went to the mall after school cause I kept bugging Ashton that I wanted to go so we did go after all. It's 10pm and we should be trying to go to sleep cause we have school tomorrow. I always stay up late even if I don't want to I always seem to. I'm going to sleep and it's currently 2am. I wonder how tomorrow will be.
///////////////////
Hey guys so this is my first time writing something on Wattpad so please no hate. I know this sucks but I just started. If you want to give me some ideas to add in the upcoming chapters you can😄Hope you guys love it💕vote if you like it so far and comment your opinions