Chapter 7

~Isabelle's POV~
I woke up by this huge bang from downstairs. I woke up and quickly went downstairs to check on what the noise was.

Once I went downstairs I saw all the boys. Of course that's what was making all the noise.

"Sorry for waking you, Isabelle. We sort of dropped a bowl and Luke fell.." Michael said pointing to the broken glass and Luke on the floor.

"How did all this happen?" I asked. It's a Saturday and their all up early.

"Well we tried to make you something for breakfast, but that obviously didn't turn out good.." Calum answered.

"You know I could've just have gotten cereal..?"

"Yeah but we wanted to make you something better than cereal."

"Okay.."

Luke got up and took his phone out, which kept going off..he was getting text messages.

He walked to the couch and sat. He was smiling at his phone and texting back to whoever he was texting.

Ashton saw him and asked him, "Ooh is that Luke's crush?"

Luke immediately starts to blush. "Shut up Ashton." He then goes back to smiling to his phone.

I went back upstairs and took a quick shower and changed into my favorite Nirvana shirt and put my black ripped skinny jeans on. I brushed my teeth. After, I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my vans and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

"Why would we want her to come over,Luke?"Ashton said.

"Yeah just cause you like her doesn't mean we like her. She's Isabel-" Michael stopped talking once he saw me coming downstairs.

"Hey Isabelle." He said and smiled patting the spot next to him on the couch.

I walked to the couch and sat next to Michael. "What's going on?" I asked cause I was curious who Luke wanted to come over.

"Luke wants to b-" Michael was answering but Luke cut him off.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure? It looks like something is happening."

"Nope nothing at all..."

"Why don't you just tell her?" Calum told Luke.

"Tell me what?"

Calum looks at me. "About who Luke likes."

"I'd actually like to know this." I said and I was being honest. I would really like to know. I had an idea who, but I'm not sure if it is her.

"Why do you want to know??" Luke asked me.

"Why don't you want to tell me?" I ignored his question and asked him another question.

"Why didn't you answer my question?"

"I asked you a question."

"I asked you a question t-"

We were cut off by Calum.

"Taylor."
/////////////////////////
😱That cliff hanger tho😂✋🏼😁 so hopefully this made up for my absents. I haven't been updating.😞 sorry! I'm going to start posting more now..hopefully.

Well anyways.. Thanks for reading!☺️😘 Vote,comment,and thanks for reading again!😁😄👍🏼
Until next time✌🏼️❤️