The hole

PewDie and Stephano gasped.

Stephano shouted at Piggeh "Piggeh! You idiot! Why did you let this happen to ____!? And why did you panic after that?! *sigh*"

Stephano hit Piggeh on the side of his head.

Piggeh shouted back "HEY! I'm not the idiot here! PewDie is! And I am not panicking! D:<" Piggeh then crossed his arms looking all pouty.

Stephano sighed "Well then...We must find ____ before things get out of hand ALOT!"

PewDie whispered loudly "Shhh! Mr. Chair is sleeping! Shut up! Mr. Chair has gone insane and now he's hallucinating! So shut the fuck up! And he's asleep so when he wakes up he'll feel better and be himself again! So shut the hell up! D:<"

Stephano whispered back "Fine PewDie! And you don't have to say shut up to us four times!"

Piggeh uncrossed his arms and suggested while whispering "Hey! I think we should find ____! After all! Stephano is badass!"

PewDie then asked while whispering "But who's going to stay with Mr. Chair!?"

Piggeh whispered "Mr. Chair will! :D"

PewDie and Stephano face palmed themselves and Stephano whispered "Really Piggeh? Mr. Chair will stay with Mr. Chair?"

Piggeh nodded.

PewDie said "I think you should stay with Mr. Chair Piggeh because its official dat you and Mr. Chair are good Bro's and since me and Stephano are best Bro's I think we should go and look for ____."

Piggeh thought for a moment and whispered back "Alright..."

Stephano nodded to PewDie and whispered "Alright PewDie, We should best be going now, And we must be very quiet around those hideous Barrels in the dark."

PewDie agreed.

Stephano whispered loudly "Nous devons y aller maintenant!"

Piggeh asked "What does that mean?"

Stephano looked at Piggeh and whispered "Look it up."

Piggeh nodded.

PewDie whispered "Enough of this shit! Lets go!"

Before Stephano and Piggeh could say anything, PewDie grabbed Stephano and ran outside of the room.

When they were out of the room, Stephano said "PewDie nous devons la trouver maintenant!"

PewDie said "Bro! I'm not French! I'm Swedish! I don't know what you just said but lez go!"

Stephano nodded but when PewDie ran down the dark hallway PewDie screamed a girly scream and said "OH GUDS HELIGA MODER SKIT! EN TELEPORTERA NAKEN KILLE!"

Stephano ran after and found PewDie with a teleporting naked guy on top of him "Stephano! Help me! He's raping me! DX" PewDie said.

Stephano helped him up and said "PewDie...Please don't be an idiot again and run down a hallway and find a teleporting naked guy...it really bugs me..."

PewDie slowly nodded.

Stephano and PewDie were walking down a hallway until Stephano spotted a hole in the wall with dirt walls inside of it.

Stephano said "PewDie in there! Lets go!"

Stephano grabbed PewDie and led him inside of the hole, And they had to crouch to get inside of it.

After awhile of crouching while walking PewDie randomly heard Stephano sing "Ahm swimmin' around in a vagina! Ahm swimmin' around a vagina! Ahm swimmin' around in a!"

Before Stephano could continue PewDie covered his mouth and said "Bro...Dun dun sing that it makes you sound like a sperm and where did you hear that song?"

Stephano said "Vagina? Oh where I heard that song is that you were singing it one day nonstop and it's pretty much stuck in my head."

PewDie covered his eyes and said "Heh..Yeah I did didn't I?"

Stephano ignored his answer and saw the way out of the hole and pointed over there then said "PewDie look! the way out!"

PewDie saw and said "YES! Lets go! I think she's over there!"

So they walked toward the exit.

When they got there what they saw surprised them.....

Author's note: Weee! Hope you like it! And I'm sorry if its too short for you bro's but please comment! And next one is coming up very soon!