Chapter - TWENTY NINE

A/n: Long time no see everyone! I haven't been the best updater these past couple of weeks. Busy, busy busy! It sucks but I just wanted to let you guys know that I am well, and I hope you guys are doing okay! Anyways, hopefully I can get back on the swing of everything. Show some love...and don't be a ghost follower! Hit that fan button, comment and I'll love you forever! Anyways, let's get started and jump into...Trigger finger itchin!

[Devon Pov]

Josh's birthday celebration was pretty cool. I mean there were some bad ass strippers there, if I do say so myself. I mean don't get me wrong...my girl Maya been bad since day one, but if I told her what I really knew, she would fucking kill me. So I couldn't. I had to meet up with a few other people and see what the deal was. I was moving us all back to Chicago to deal with some of these niggas from the Bronx. And to be quite honest with you, they were getting on my last nerve.

I decided to sell this place...only for 200 grand to have a bit of money in my pocket. I would sell it for more, but with how the economy is now, that wasn't going to blow over well.

I've been steering clear from Josh and Mecca for awhile. I know they've been trying to talk to me because I've been giving them a hard time. Shit. It's not my fault, it's just how things are right now. Besides they wouldn't understand.

We had a flight back to Chicago in about two days, so packing our shit was what was really on our minds. Maya tried talking to me, but I didn't really want to talk to her. My mind was elsewhere. She already threw off my engagement ring, and at this point I don't want to talk to her right now. Besides this new girl...Ashley..I think her name was. Ashley..Martinez. She was a bad puerto rican bitch, with a fat ass and a nice rack. She's who has been keeping me busy really.

We didn't have sex yet though. I don't wanna cheat on Maya but I swear that girl already knows what she's doing to me. Something lethal, and she knows it.

I send her a few txt messages here and there, to get her off my case. She knows about Maya and the others, but not the entire story. I mean I don't have to tell her all of my buissness do I?

Fuck that. All I gotta do is deal with these bronx n*ggas and then I can finally move foward on expanding the gang territory. I need everyone ON my side for this new project I'm dealing with. And if it means hurting the people I love to do it. Then I will do it. The more power the better and I will not let anyone stand in my way.

* * * *

[Maya Pov]

Two days later, it was time to say goodbye to North Carolina. As for School goes, I've already completed my first year and already decided that I would transfer to a college in Chicago. I know I wanted to transfer to University of Chicago, but I didn't know yet. Plus, the police have been suspicious because they were wondering how an 20 something year old and his girlfriend can afford a 200 thousand dollar crib.