Chapter - FIVE

A/n: Hey guys I've been busy so I haven't had time to write as much for this book as I wanted to. I hope you guys this chapter it may be short or it may not have. Check out Love you everyday like fberuary for a nice black teen fiction for you.

Anywho, make sure you comment and vote. I reached 900+ fans over the course of a few months. So thank you! 

[Mecca]

I was tired. I was so stressed out about the whole Maya kidnapping situation, that I didn't even have time to finish my paper that was due today. I kept running back and forth during my free period to finished.

"I'll have these graded by tonight." The professor said in a clipped voice.

I groaned, english was not my forte but whatever, I was an A student so hopefully I can pull it off with at least a C+.

I left for my last class for today and checked the time. It was around 2 p.m. I checked my messages, and responded a few from my parents, and grandparents about how much Stacy misses her Mommy. I also checked a few messages from Devon and Josh saying, they had gotten a call from Maya which sparked me up.

Forget that English Paper, my friend was going to be okay. I tried caling both their phones but neither would answer. I took that as a good sign, and thought that they were probably on the phone with Maya right this instant.

I got into my car, and drove to the campus where my dorm was. I parked and got out.

I stumbled into the door, and dropped my backpack on the floor. I didn't have a dormmate, thank God cause I didn't wanna share a space with nobody, except Quinn my boyfriend.

I really missed him. Like really missed him. I haven't talked to him in a long ass time. I pulled out the Papers' on im seeing when i can visit. It said I can visit in the next hour or so, that;s what I'm going to do, fasho.

I was just stepping out the shower, so I could go and visit my boo. I dried myself off with the white towel that was hanging from the towel rack. I added lotion to my naked body, and hurried up to put on a fresh pair of panties with a matching bra set. I was dressed and ready to go in five minutes. I was wearing a pair of simple jeans, with my Michael Kors watch and matching shoes. I had my curly hair propepd into a neat bun and a coating of red lipstick with darkish-gold eyeshadow. I loked nice, real nice.