Chapter - THIRTY TWO

A/n: I'm so sorry for the long update. I'm now a junior in college. Crazy I know time has been flying by! I hope you guys are still interested in the story because it will def be ending soon. I know yall hate when an author writes a good story and they stop writing the book I know that ish is annoying! Without further ado.... please continue to read and don't forget to read the recap because I'm sure yall forgot what happened in the last chapter. Feel free to add me on my personal social media below.. 

SC: ride_ordiechic

IG:prettygangordie

Twitter: TashiStevenson

*Don't forget to vote/comment and hit that follow button* I will respond to all comments as best as I can! 

*RECAP* of chapter 31!

[Trisha's Pov]

I know it may sound confusing to realize that I'm alive. In fact I'm going to be honest, Davon helped me staged this entire thing. I mean in order to be in the gang life sometimes you may just have to disappear.. I mean people fake their own damn deaths all the time so it shouldn't be anything new.

I inhaled the crisp air looking at my stunned ex-friends faces. Poor Josh and Maya these idiots really thought I was dead. I mean I'm not an evil person am I? IT'S just Maya always was the selfish one..her aunt took care of her and she couldn't even what call her or check up on her? And sure I had a small crush on Devon way back when..but like honestly he's too soft for me.

Devon and I might have been having a secret relationship this entire time. Yeah that girl he snuck around with and talked on the phone with was me. Simple, when he wasn't with Maya's ugly ass he was with me.

*** end of recap 

*** {CHAPTER 32]]

(Maya POV)

My heart was racing. I couldn't believe Trisha was still alive? How the f*ck could she still be alive after everything we have been through? One thing I learned is that people are snakes. I should have learned that from the jump. You can't trust nobody in this world, I couldn't even trust my man Devon. Now I had to do  something about it. I had to kill him.

Me and Josh were running so fast. My hair was whipping around in my face, my chest was heaving up and down and I felt like I was going to pass out right then and there. Josh grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze and I give him a small smile. We had to do what we had to do.

"Get down!" Josh orders. He reaches up and grabs my arm yanking me to the floor. I wince and give him a dirty look. A few seconds later, four bullets whiz by and he gives me a knowing look.

"Girl don't look at me like that I just saved your ass." He says, passing me is gun.

"What about you?" I ask him tucking the gun in the waist band of my jeans.

"Shid, I'mma be straight you just need to worry about Trisha." He says flatly looking over his shoulder to see who's coming.

"Well, you must gonna handle Devon then? Cause I kinda wanna kill them both at this point." I say. I momentarily think about the good times about me and Devon. All those times where I held him down and he was sleeping around with my best friend who I thought was dead. I couldn't believe that he could be so low down and dirty. I still couldn't believe Trisha was ALIVE,like who pretends they're dead just to pop up again? I swear people just be doing anything for attention.