Chapter - TEN

A/n: A lot of ideas are brewing in my head for this story. I guess a small break was just the thing i needed to get my writing juices in order lol. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and excuse me for any mistakes that you may see.

As for you guys saying that this book is over, well you guys are confusing b/c it's not. How is it over when it only has like 16 pages lol. Anyways sit back and enjoy the read.

[Maya]

"I like smoking weeed, I like have sex.."Kcamp's voice blasted through my headphones. Well technically they weren't my headphons but I found them in oleboys room. They were minature beats and no lie that had some good  sound up in them.

I was ready for them to hurry the hell up and find me because they were taking too long. Have they forgotten? And lord forgive me, but I wasn't trying to end up like Trisha at all. She was my friend--hell my only damn friend.

And with me turning nineteen soon I was not about to spend it at some creepy dude's house, who by the way claims that he watches me while I sleep.

I sigh, and rub my eyes. Right when I woke up I snuck into his room to grab his headphones. They weren't hard to find they were just sitting ontop of his mahogony dresser. I had paced the room a couple of times, to see if I should sneak through his room. But I decided not too.

Even though, I was being kidnapped the smart thing to do was search through that nigga room, to find out some history about him right? But the thing is...I didn't feel as scared as I was before. I know that sounds crazy..but it's the truth. I don't know why me and my crew can never have peace, it's weird as fuck but I know sooner or later whatever you do in the dark, will eventually come out into the light. And that's the truth.

I wasn't allowed to go outside..somehow he had bolted the doors inside out so I wouldn't be allowed to leave, but he had a special key for him to leave. Something like that. I tried finding the key a couple of times no lie--i was sick of being like a caged animal. I wanted to be free again. Hell, this is America it expresses our rights to become free.

The only time I really can leave is when he wants me to come outside. And the strange thing is, it's like he WANTS to spend time with me.

*Flashback*

"You need to fill these out. You're her brother correct? So sign here and here." The Doctor ratttled off politely.

I stated at ole boy, I can't believe he told the people that we were related. As if! And even if we were I was the better looking one.