Chapter - TWENTY FIVE

A/n: Hey Wassup Hello! LOL. Anyways, I know it's been a long time since I've updated. I've been lazy, and School has just been taking over! S/o to all my new readers, and ghost readers I love yall! Make sure you hit that follow button! Also, I'm taking reader request, but inbox me privately if you want me to give you feedback on your story! I'm only doing two a week, so only two people! Cause like I said i'm busy! Or you can reserve your spot! Anyways, follow me on ig: prettygangordie , and let me know if you want me to make a Twitter for idenity, so ya'll can have book updates etc! Peace and enjoy the read.

[Maya pov]

I woke up moaning, Devon was rubbing my calves, and I had to admit it felt good having him back to his old self again. I still was confused in my feelings. I mean it's true he's been acting like an ass hole lately, but do I really want to continue this relationship with him? And Andre.. did he mean to kiss me on purpose? Was there a real possibility that Andre liked me?

Devon studied my face. His lips pursed as he spoke, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

I shook my head. "Nothing."

He looked like he didn't believe me. I didn't care, I just needed some time to think. I removed myself from his arms slowly, but he grabbed my arm roughly.

"Man sit yo ass down."

"I just need...to get something from downstairs." I lied.

"Hurry yo ass back man." He said in a gruff voice.

I ignored him and walked out the door. I shut it, and walked down the hall. I just didn't know what to fuckin do.

I mean I'm just so fucking confused because, what's a girl to do? I knew I was going to kiss Andre back..there was no denying that. But doesn't that make me a cheater? I don't know what I would do if I found Devon having an affair. Was he?

"Uffh." I say as I run into something hard and smooth. Andre. I looked up as he looked down, (since I was a few inches shorter than him), his hands immediately flew to my small hips to balance me, before I fell.

A nervousness came over me something I never felt with Devon. With Devon it was more irritating and anxious, however with Andre he made me feel nervous and jittery. My heart was thumping in my chest.

He studied me, and I noticed he had flecks of gold around the irises. "Me and you need to talk."

I glanced over my shoulder to see if Devon was going to come out.