Chapter - Twenty TWO

A/n: So you haven't heard from me in like three weeks. I had a series case of writers block again... yall know how I get.  But like I said, hopefully I won't be dissappearing randomly again like I normally do and show up bursting with updates lol. If you guys want to get to know me, feel free to message me on kik:loversaddiction please make sure to tell me that you're from wattpad so I know. Also, you can follow me on Instagam @prettygangordie thinking about making one just for wattpad but let me know if ya'll would follow it. Appreciate it. Enjoy the read.

[Maya Pov]

It's been two weeks since me and Devon had the argurment. Two weeks since I've been cooped up in my house. The only thing  I ever got up to do was eat, shower and do some bit of homework. I'm far behind, and Duke has already sent me one warning email, that if I don't catch up soon I will be kicked out. 

My dreame was to go to Duke. But maybe I should have just went to the University of Chicgo. I'm majoring in buisness and a mino in communications, but I couldn't see myself ten years from now a CEO of a company. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I only ever dreamed of the streets. It's what I'm used to. Could I really throw all of that in the toilet, just to be proper how my Aunt wants me to be?

I guess you can say I'm being selfish. I haven't thought about her in two years. Two freakin years, and here I am moping over a Fiance. I don't even know if we're together. Devon's been out, a lot lately. He claims it's for his "hustle" but I don't know. Ever since our fight he hasn't said much to me, and I didn't say much to him.

Andre has been around. I heard him and Josh bickering downstairs, when they both came to check up on me. Mecca brought her daughter over once. They look alike, and the little girl is gorgeous. Short black hair, with freckles and light brown eyes.

"She gets it from her Dad's side." Mecca explained to me later on. 

I didn't know whether to do anything with my life. I mean I was kidnapped. And my kiddnapper is in my freakin house, and I'm not doing anything about it. I don't know what to do sometimes, but Mecca insits I get my ass out of bed and forget about him.

I told her what happened. Jos said he was going to talk to him, but I'm not sure if he did. 

"I just want sleep." I yelled at them, and they backed away as if they didn't know me anymore. Truth be told, maybe Andre kidnapped me for a reason. To let me realize Devon's true colors.

They say, better late then never right? I push my head under the blankets and sleep.

***

Two hours later, I'm awaken by a strange tapping noise against my bedroom door. "Come in." I shout hoarsely.