In Loving memory of../Updates

So there will be a chapter coming up after I post this. However, this is a small dedication to my Father who passed away in 2001. Today is his birthday, and he has turned 34. Love my Dad so much! I'm doing all of this for him! Anyways I just wanted to say that I wish I could see you again..and tbh wish you never left this Earth!

But by being the Only daughter, I still feel special! But I just thought that I should share these personal moments with my peers. I don't like calling you guys followers, you guys are more like family. But shout out to everyone who's been here since Life of a female gangster, ya'll the real mvps!

But anyways, my Dad died when I was just a little girl. So hold your DAD'S tight if you have one, appreciate them! Because so other teens or kids and even adults WISHED they had a Dad y'know? You know how people say that you don't know what you have until it's gone? Well this is so true.

I made mistakes in life, but I wouldn't call them mistakes, I prefer lessons. I know that I will become someone great. And I will be continuing the Stevenson legacy! I have everything planned out, like when I have my first kid years from know I'm going to name him after my Dad. 

Anywho I really want to get a chapter up for you guys, but I don't know how that's going to play out. There are a lot of things I'm trying to put into the chapters

One of them is recaps. Someone mentioned that would be a great idea, so I decided to do that. Basically a general summary of what happened in the last chapter, cause ya'll know I be taking the longest to update now.

But just a little bit update on my life. I am finally a Senior in High School. I started wattpad when I was a Freshman, and let me tell you I improved a ton. Throughout the course of high school my first two years I did okay, but then Junior year I hammered it and got two awards. A national honor  award for academics and the Most Improved GPA away out of my 2016 AVID class. 

If ya'll don't know what AVID is, it's basically for students who show potential to succueed, (you like get reccomended for it by a teacher etc).

And another cool thing I got to do my Junior year was have an interview with the Superintident of my school district. Only 3 students were selected and I was selected.

So the morale of this story is to work hard and you can be anything. I am a girl who was born in the south side of Chicago. And Chicagoians know about that life, (we know wassup). But no matter where you come from. Whether your white, black, asian, mixed, etc ! You can do it  I believe in you.

There are people who I know till this day who don't believe in me. But it's  OK, CAUSE I'm going to keep grinding and let my success speak for itself.

So if you are trying to be a great writer or whatever career just work hard, be kind,  and don't let anyone use you. 

So I just wanted to talk to you guys a bit. And tell me something that I don't know about you. I want to get to know you guys!  So tell me about yourself what are your likes/dislikes....any personal spiritual situation!

Cause even though my Dad has been dead for my whole life basically, I still have a few district memories of him, ya know? But Happy 34th birthday to my Dad! Enjoy yaself up there.

But like I said before, comment about your life and personal dreams/goal I suppose. And don't worry about me guys, I am fine! However I will be posting a chapter so don't worry about that. Just gonna sit on it for a minute to see what everyone says. 

Love ya'll! -Idenity