Chapter Six: Kidnapped By----Lobelia?

It had been several weeks since the ferris wheel incident. The lump on her face had reduced in size, until it was barely even noticeable, even without the use of foundation.

The Hosts dropped by her apartment at least once every other week. She'd gotten used to these visits, and was prepared for any prank the twins might pull. She was still ticked off at Hikaru for putting a rubber spider in her dresser.

She sighed. They would visit again next week. She found that she rather enjoyed these visits. It got kind of lonely being all by herself.

Akane glanced at the clock. It was nine o'clock. The supermarket just opened, and they had a big sale today. Well, looks like I'll be going shopping. She grabbed her bag and a jacket before hurrying out the door.

Akane ran down the steps, taking deep breaths of the cold, crisp winter air. The cold felt great on her healing lump.

Suddenly, she felt her arms being yanked by two people. She yelped in surprise, taking a good look at her captors. Both were high school girls, dressed in fancy uniforms of white blouses, red ties, and matching red skirts.

"Target--" One girl said.

"Captured." finished the other.

"Hey! Let me down!" Akane struggled, kicking.

A sleek black limo screeched to a halt in front of them. The door was thrown open, and Akane was tossed inside. The two girls climbed in after her, and the limo sped off again.

Though the kidnappers had thought they were all alone, no one had noticed that a middle aged woman, who also happened to be Akane's neighbor, had been watching through the window of her apartment.

"Hmm, interesting." She muttered. "Why would Akane Hayashi go with girls from St. Lobelia's Academy?"

"Come on!" The twins whined. "Let's go see Akane! We haven't seen her in a while!"

Haruhi sighed. "You know, I'm sure she's fed up by us dropping by all the time."

Hikaru smirked. "Only one way to find out!"

"So let's go!" Kaoru finished. They grabbed Haruhi and dragged her out the music room. 

"No! Bring back my Haruhi!" Tamaki wailed, racing after them.

Kyoya groaned, and followed them, along with Mori and Honey. They piled into the cars and drove off.

They arrived in front of Akane's house a few minutes later, and knocked on her door. Much to their surprise, she didn't answer.

"Hmm, it appears as though she isn't home right now." Kyoya remarked.

"Oh, crap." The twins moaned. "And we had all these new pranks ready and everything."

Suddenly, the door to their left opened, and a middle aged woman poked her head out. "Are you friends of Akane?" She asked.

Tamaki smiled. "Yes. We are from Ouran Academy." He flipped a lock of his hair from his forehead.

However, the woman seemed immune to his charms. "I'm sorry, but she isn't home today. She left ten minutes ago, most likely grocery shopping. And then, these girls came and took her in a black limo."

Haruhi frowned. "Black limo, huh?" She gasped. "You don't think----"

Kyoya caught on. "Who were the girls?" He asked the woman.

"Three girls in total. All wearing uniforms from St. Lobelia's Academy."

The twins groaned. "Not again!"