Author's Note: Alert to All Readers!

Author's Note:

ALERT TO ALL READERS!!!

Dear all B.R.L. readers,

I'm sure you've all noticed by now that much of this story as mistakes in terms of which years the students are in. For example, instead of listing Takashi Morinozuka as a third year, the story says that he is a fourth year, even though  there is no fourth year in high school in Japan.

I've been going back through the story and correcting any of the mistakes I've found with the years, but I've noticed that there seems to be some issue with Wattpad. Not too long ago, I corrected one sentence to say "third year" instead of "fourth year", only to come back and find that yet another reader has pointed out the problem in a comment. I went back to check on the pointed issue, and found that the very mistake I had corrected once again said "fourth year" in the published version, even though it said "third year" in editing mode.

So, to make sure that I fix all of these issues, I'd really appreciate it if all of you readers out there could give me a hand in finding all of the typos and site issues by commenting or sending me a message once you've found a mistake regarding the characters' years, as well as where the mistake is.

I hope that once I've cleaned this story up, it'll become a much improved reading experience for all of you readers, and I apologize for any previous inconveniences with the story.

Thank you for your cooperation,

                xoxo   icepuppywrites

-

-

Here's a list of the main characters and what year they should be in:

Akane Katonozuka: First year

Haruhi Fujioka: First year

Tamaki Suoh: Second year

Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin: First year

Kyoya Ootori: Second year

Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka: Third year

Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka: Third year