Chapter Twenty Six

Authors Message: Explicit content ahead.... It kind of sucks but oh well... BUT HEY ATLEAST I UPLOADED TWICE THIS WEEK! Don't forget to vote/comment!!!!! 

Chapter Twenty-Six

~~Lucas~~

We arrived at Santorini, Greece and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. You think looking at pictures on google looked beautiful, it's like ten times more beautiful than on the internet. The old looking jeep is driving us to our house that we are staying at. And to be honest, the old jeeps fits perfectly for Greece. I looked over at Sean and he smiled at me. I am the happiest guy in the world. Also the luckiest. If it wasn't for my mom marrying his dad, I don't think I would have never fell in love. Sean is the best thing to happen to me. I wouldn't chance that for the world.

We pulled into the driveway and I was shocked. Our house was beautiful! We got out and there was a gate. I opened the gate and there was an enormous pool. Then there was stairs leading up to the front door. I unlocked it and ran inside. I gasped in excitement.

There was the beautiful dining room, kitchen, living room and a bathroom on the main level. Also a bedroom. I walked up the stairs and walked into the master bedroom. I screamed and jumped on the bed. This reminded me so much of a castle!

I walked up the other stairs and there was a private patio with an amazing view! Also has tanning chairs which I do not know what they are called here. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and seen Sean.

"Like it?" He asked. I nodded and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you." I smiled.

"Love you too baby." He smirked. I turned back around and looked at the amazing view.

We watched the view for a few more minutes and told him I was going to take a shower then we can go out for dinner. He agreed.

I was singing in the shower to Adele. I wonder if people in Greece know Adele. Well I would say if they know the Kardashians then they would know Adele.

"Never mind I will find, someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you. Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead." I sung while washing my hair.

I was about to wash my body when arms wrapped around me. I giggled and turned around.

"Is this why you brought me here? So we can have fun?" I winked. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"I brought you here because I know you deserve the best. After all you been through, I don't want to see you go through that pain again." Sean said, while our naked bodies were against each other. My heart skipped a beat and butterflies began to form. I am so in love with this guy.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me. We moaned when our lips touched. So much passion and love was in the kiss.

He shoved his tongue into my mouth and moaned as our tongues connected. He wrapped his right arm around the arch of my back to pull me closer. I leaned against the shower wall and the water was gliding down our bodies like the rain would do.

His left hand glided down my side and went around to cup my ass. I moaned in pleasure. My hands glided through his wet hair and pulled.

The pleasure I am feeling right now is something I never felt in my life.

He tilted my head and began to kiss down my jawline and down to my neck. Once he found my weak spot he began to suck. I moaned once again. My fingers pulled his hair making him moan. My erection shot up and so did his. He began to grind his erection against mine. We both moaned in pleasure.

His left hand wrapped around my erection I screamed in pleasure.

"God Sean." I moaned. He smirked at me and began to stroke my erection. I grabbed his in my hand and began to stroke also.

"Faster baby." He demanded. I nodded and stroked him harder. I never felt as much pleasure as I do right now. Even though we never had sex yet with each other, the pleasure in that is going to be way better than this. I just imagine myself now, screaming and screaming of pleasurable pain.

Our hands went faster and faster. I could feel myself almost ready.

"I'm going to cum." I said. He shook his head.

"Not yet. Just relax and I will tell you when." He demanded. I nodded and we stroked harder. I did what he said and relaxed. Who know that actually worked.

"Cum with me." He demanded. I screamed as I came all over his chest. I looked down and his cum was all over my chest.

We tried to catch our breaths and went back to kissing.

"I love you so fucking much." He mumbled through my lips.

"I love you more babe." I mumbled back.

We finished our shower and got dressed to go eat dinner. I just know this trip is going to be the best trip of my life.