Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

~~Sean~~

When I met up with Lucas and Kaylie for lunch, people couldn't stop staring and whispering. What's the big deal? This is seriously pissing me off. When we got our food and sat down, Katie walked over.

"Hey love birds." Katie and her posy said and sat down at our table.

"Why are you not sitting with the team? You always sit there." Katie asked me.

"Maybe cause you are there and I don't want to see your face." I said sarcastically. He clinched her teeth together and turned to look at Lucas.

"You may have thought you won, but I am just getting started faggot." Katie said viciously and poured water on his head. "Now we are even." She smiled and walked off.

"Are you ok?" I asked Lucas.

"Someone kill that bitch already." He rolled his eyes.

"KATIE!" I shouted. Her and her posy turned around. And so did everyone else. I walked over to her, my face in hers. Everyone silenced.

"What do you want Sean?" Katie asked and crossed her arms.

I smiled and got on top of a table.

"I am sick and tired of everyone gossiping and talking shit about me. And most defiantly Lucas. I am the happiest I have ever been. I finally figured out who I was. I honestly don't care what all of you have to say. You just say what is on your mind because Katie will make your life a living hell if you don't have your side. You shouldn't be afraid of her. Hell she still plays with Barbie's. She dreams about being one. If there is one thing right about that, Barbie's have more dignity then what Katie has. Don't be afraid of some girl who is nothing without her followers. Who is a ruler without followers? Nothing. And that is exactly what Katie is. She is nothing. I am not going to let some girl pout and throw a stupid ass tantrum about me being happy. Let's face it, I don't care about anything other than Lucas. So quit bashing on people who are happy. If you want to bash on someone, bash on Katie. She deserves it." I said and got down from the table. I walked over to Lucas and crashed my lips into his. He was shocked at first but the he relaxed and kissed me back. This time there was no gossips. There was just awes. I bit down on his lip as I pulled away.

"Let's go get you cleaned up." I grabbed his hand and walked him out of the cafeteria.

Authors Message: I don't know what happened because this was supposed to be part of Chapter Twenty One. But oh well. Lmao. So I guess there is two chapter for you guys this week. ENJOY MY LOVELY DUCKLINGS