Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

~~Lucas~~

I can't believe I am watching the most beautiful sunset with the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. If this was on my bucket list, I would be sure to check this one off. I am so glad that I am here watching this sunset. I really needed to get my mind off things and coffee didn't seem to hit the spot. I knew that the beach would for sure. If I had a chance to be anywhere in the world, it would be right here watching this sunset. I always heard that California's sunset are the best. I just had to see it for myself.

"If you had a chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" I asked Sean.

"I would probably go to Barcelona. I've been there before and I loved it...... What about you love?" He asked.

"Here."

"Why just here? You could go anywhere and you decide to stay here?"

"I really like it here. The sunsets.... You......" I said, still looking at the ocean.

"What if you could see more beautiful sunsets and me, then where would you go?"

"Um..... Greece. I heard Greece is a beautiful place."

"I've never been there but seen pictures from Kaylie. She said she went there when she was a freshman." Sean responded.

I really want to go to Greece now. I wonder if my mom would take me. Considering we are rich as hell now.

"But mom I really want to go to Greece." I begged.

"NO! You are not going. Not until we get your situation under control. Then I will think about it." Mom pointed a finger at me. I lifted my finger and pointed it back at her, wiggling it in her face. She smacks my finger away and I gave her a vicious look.

"I will bitch slap you." She said and continued to cook dinner.

"Please do mother." I said in a British accent. My mom was about to say something when Emily walks through the door.

"Hey baby." Emily smiled at me and sat down at the island with me. "Tell mom to let me go to Greece." I demanded. Emily chuckled and shook her head.

"I would say yes but you are sort of a little fragile at the moment." She pointed at my small figure. How rude of her. I grunted and turned my head back at my mom whom is laughing. Oh how dare you mock me mother? I questioned in my head.

We finished dinner and I walked up into my room, doing my extra homework from where I was in the hospital. I turned my music on and listened while doing my homework.

"I really, really, really, really, really like you." I sung to Carly Rae Jepsen. I started moving my feet around while I laid on my stomach on my bed. I actually really like this song for some odd reason. I mean, it's way better then Call you maybe.

"I really like you too." Said Sean. I snapped my head back to see him standing in the doorway smiling. Well talking about awkward!

"Hey." I smiled and turned my face back into my book.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Homework."

"You can homework me." He chuckled.

I started laughing. "That was so cheesy." I laughed even harder.

He shut my door and I heard a locking noise. I turned my head back and see him locking the door.

"Whatchu doing?" I raised an eyebrow. He ignored me and walked over, sitting down next to me.

"I want to try something." He mumbled. I raised my eyebrow in a questioning look.

"To see how far you can go?" I asked.

He nods.

I shove my homework to the side. Here goes nothing.

Authors Message: I know it's short!!! But I will be updating another chapter to make up for it. :)